Chapter 17

Jack's P.O.V.

"So what's up?" I say walking closer to Elsa.

"Jack I... Jack I have ice powers just like you and-"

"WAIT WHAT!!??" I say interrupting her.

"Jack let me finish."

"I think I developed feelings for you."I said finally relaxed to get it off my chest but still scared to death to see what he says.

"Oh Elsa I guess we are really a like." Jack says walking very close to me fast.

"What do yo-"

HE KISSED ME. It felt like fireworks on my lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck and licked my lips asking for an entrance. I expected and IT WAS AMAZING. He stoping kissing me and touched his forehead with mine.

"Elsa I like you and might even love you. You changed me so can we make it official. Elsa Winters will you be my girlfriend?" He says disconnecting foreheads and looking at me.

"Of course, but I need you to know since your the bad boy and stuff. I never really...well lost it." I say looking down.

"Elsa I don't care you can lose it to anyone you want it doesn't have to be me." He says so caring.

"Thanks boyfriend" I said giggling.

"Welcomed girlfriend" And we kissed it was the best day of my life. I forgot all about his powers and mine. It was to amazing to notice.

Elsa's P.O.V.

One week later

This week was AMAZING. Being with my new boyfriend was so terrific. I really trust him so today I am going to tell him about me once being raped and why I am scared about my powers. Rapunzel and me got closer and Jack and Rapunzel are talking. Also Merida and Hiccup started dating which is so cute. Finally Kristof admitted to me he likes Anna and I am trying to push them to together. And right now I am wal- wait also Eugene also admitted he like Rapunzel so that too. Well right now I was walking to Jack's/ my room I walking in and see Jack on his bed an know one elsa in the room.

"Hey boyfriend" I say walking in dropping my bag and jumping next to him.

"Hey snowflake" He says wrapping his arm around my should.

"What is this?" I asked looking at his lap that has a drawing book on it. "I didn't know you drew." I said grabbing it.

"There just doodle's" Jack says.

"Omg you drew me" I said looking at a page with my face on it.

"The day you gave me your pencil I drew you."

"Omg, but how I sat behind you."

"I am in other classes with you."

"Oh your right" I smile at him.

"Elsa, you are so amazing"

"I know, know I really am hot and sexy."

"I said amazing not hot and sexy." Jack says looking down on my.

"So you don't think I am hot and sexy?" I said looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

"You are hot, sexy, sweet, kind, and amazing. But especially you are the most beautiful girl in the world."

---------------------------------------------
JELSA FINALLY BLOOMED. Book is almost done. Also I do not know the picture I just looked it up online. Also sorry I was busy yesterday so I could post but next week I will one time. TILL NEXT TIME. Bye 😜