Chapter 14

Punzie P.O.V.

I CAN'T BELIEVE JACK BROKE UP WITH ME!!!!! "AWWWWWWWWW" I scream in my room pissed off. I bet he broke up with me because of that b*tch Elsa.  I HATE HER. I remember it to easily.

                     Flashback
"Jack baby I was looking for you I want to say sorry about how I acted in front of Elsa. I'm sorry" I say looking incident. People might think I'm mean and rude but I can be the nicest, bubbliest person in the world... sometimes.

"Rapunzel we need to talk."

"Whats wrong"

"I think we need a break, I'm sorry Punzie."

"Your breaking up with me." I say about to cry.

"I'm sorry."

"It fine." I say trying to act calm.

"Who changed your mind."

"What!?"

"Jack I said WHO CHANGED YOUR MIND, WAS IT THAT GIRL ANNA, OR... oh god ELSA CHANGED YOUR MIND!!!!!" I say yelling/screaming at him.

"What, no and stop yelling at me."

"Jack tell me who changed your mind, please I need to know." I say calming down moving close to him.

"No one changed my mind, I just need a breather and I just wan-"

"No don't ask me to be friends with you still. I just need time to relax, but when I am ready, then maybe we can be friends" I say interrupting Jack.

"Fine. I guess I will see you around then."

"Ok then bye"

                Flashback over
I might of over reacted, but I know he broke up with me because of Elsa. She needs to learn her lesson and there is only one way to do that and that is making everyone turn against her and I know just who to start with.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

After me and Merida got our stuff we walked to Astrid and Kristof's room to set up.

"So what's the sleeping arrangements." Merida says setting down her bag of half burned stuff.

"Pick your bed. Me and Kristof will sleep on the floor." Astrid said to us.

"Wait What" Kristof says.

"It's fine me and Hiccup are the guests." Merida says walking around the room.

"Nope. Hiccup you will sleep in my bed. Period." Kristof says grabbing bed sheets out of a closet.

"Well if you insist." I say walking to his bed and laying down face down.

"Um...Hiccup wrong bed." Astrid says. I spring up from the bed and walk over to the other bed and lay down again on the bed and face plant on it. "Ok then I will sleep on the floor too."

"Well then we will switch tomorrow, ok?" Merida says sitting on Astrid's bed.

"Ok, so lets make our floor beds and head to bed." Astrid says unfolding her blankets

"Ok" we all response.

Jack's P.O.V.

I'M IN LOVE WITH ELSA!!! I scream in my mind. After my talk with Elsa last night I knew I was in love with her. I woke up and yawned. I stand up and see the most beautiful girl in the world sleeping in bed. I smile and walk to the bathroom. I pee, wait sorry "do my business" and walk out. I see Anna up and getting dressed. "Wow Anna the bathrooms open now." I say looking away and shielding my eyes.

"Oh sorry" Anna says zipping her jeans on. "So how are you?"

"What do you mean" I say walking to my dresser.

"Oh...nothing just that you LOVE ELSA!!"

"Shh Anna be quite and how the h*ll do you know that."

"Last night I wasn't asleep and trust me I just know." Anna says taking my hand and sitting me down. "It's so exciting it think my room mate is in love with my sister."

"I don't love her." I say sarcastically. "I just have a little crush." I said trying to get up, but she pulls me down. 

"Jack 75% of boys with crushes on a girl turn out dating them, so that means you and Elsa are going to date. Yayayayayay."

"Shh Anna you are going to wake them." I say getting up and walking back to my dresser.

"To late" I turn around and see Elsa stretching her arms and legs out. "Your bed and so comfy."

"Umm thanks... I guess." I say scratching the back of my neck. It's actually getting really hard to talk to her and gosh I think Anna is now sounding right.

"So when are you to going to have tutoring." Anna says walking up to me and trying to put her arm around me. "Your thank me later." She says trying to reach my ear whispering.

"Thanks... I guess." I say whispering back.

"Why not now. Since your almost ready and I will meet you at the library." She says standing up walking towards me with kind of a limb on her left leg.

"Umm...ok"

"Jack are you ok because you have been thinking way to much for these little questions" Elsa says walking closer looking at me with a concerned face.

"He's fine. Jack you should go and get dressed." Anna says jumping in.

"Ok see you guys soon." I say walking in the bathroom getting dressed

---------------------------------------------
Jack finally admits he's in love with Elsa. 🤗😚😍 Also Anna's going to help out Jack with Elsa. Hope it goes right? Got to read to find out? P.S. Sorry I didn't post yesterday I got busy.  Will post next week (on time). Bye