Chapter 11

Han's P.O.V.

I can't believe that Jackass is going to take my girl. She is pretty, beautiful, and hot. We are surely going to go on a date and my-o-my it's going to be hot. After the bell rings I run out of the room to find Punzie. Me and Punzie have been having an affair.

She's cheating on Jack with me because she whines saying "He always pushes me away. Why can't he appreciate me. I love him, but I don't think he loves me. We never have sex together."

Its so annoying, but at least I get something out of it. "Hey Hans our rooms ready, lets go." Punzie says holding the door open to our room. I call it the fun room. I go in the room with Punzie and we skip our next class for se...well you know the fun.

Elsa's P.O.V.

After another day of school I went to detention. I walk in and see many more people. All the desks are out and full, but a couple were open. It looked like another class. I saw two chairs open.

I walk towards the one in the back till "Hey beautiful over here." I turned around and saw Jack and a seat open next to him. I smiled and walked over. When I sat down the teacher came in.

"Hello detention, since there are more people in detention then there should be. You'll are pair up and tell each other what you did. There is an even amount so, I am counting to ten. 1. 2. 3. 4..." I then see all these students running around finding a partner

"Hey, you and me." Jack whispers in my ear. I turn towards him and say

"If you want."

"Good, so what you in for." Jack say sarcastically with a smirk. I than GIGGLED. Whats wrong with me. Every time Jack makes a joke I giggle. I wonder what it means.

"Oh...just punched a guy, you?" I say acting like he doesn't know.

"Oh...umm... you know." He says looking down.

"How did you even find out I did that...umm...thing." He says looking up and moving closer to me.

"After I punched you, the principal asked me to stay. She told me you are trouble and I should stay away, but you're not that bad if I think about it." I say wondering why someone would say that about  Jack.

"Well when I started college I thought everything was a joke, but this summer I noticed I have a future. So I hope to change." He says looking at me with a smile. Then I noticed, Jack was a total @sshole when I met him.

"Well Jack when I met you, you asked me to carr–"

"Ms. Winters, Mr. Frost what are you doing here." Ms. Belle says interrupting me.

"Ms. Belle we are in detention." Jack said crossing his arms.

"Well you shouldn't be, Ms. Winters should be tutoring you right now." Oh...ya...I forgot about that.

"BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!" The fire alarm, really.

"Ok everyone out single file." Ms. Belle says.

"Ms. Belle the door is hot there is a fire on the other side." A student yells. I then get pulled away by Jack to a window. I feel so weak, the fire is hurting me. I am inhaling too much smoke, because smoke is coming from under the door. My powers don't work when there is fire involved. I can DIE!!

"Hey Elsa we are going to get out of here, I promise." Is the last thing I hear before I blacked out.

---------------------------------------------
Sorry it's so short when I got back from Europe my parents reminded me that my cousin is getting married. Sadly he lives in Texas so three day when I come back I need to wash all my clothes then pack in a little bag. Hopefully next week it will be longer and after this big incident in the story I have no idea what I should write after so after the incident in the story I will need some ideas. BYE see you next week!!