Chapter 2

Jack's P.O.V.
*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* "Ugh WHY!!" I turn over and turn off the alarm.

"JACK GET OUT OF BED"

"I'm coming!!" I yell. Hey let me introduce my self I'm Jack Frost and the one that is yelling at me is my sister Merida. Just an FYI I have ice powers but I don't tell people about them only Me, Merida and my best friend Hiccup know about them. Me and Merida are heading to our second year of college and I can't wait to take over the school again like I did last year. They all praised me. They carried my bags they carried my books, and carri...

"LETS GO JACK!!" Well I will tell you the rest later I need go be praised.

"COMING!!"
                          *******
I get to the college after 2 hours and I see my best buddy Hiccup.

"Hey bro" I hear Hiccup say while I am getting out of me and Merida's car.

"Hey carry my bags or I will get Mer..."

"Don't think about Frost" I hear Merida cut me off.

"Well that leaves Hiccup." I say looking toward him.

"Nope I am going to carry the other pretty girls bags, Jack things change no one is get to praise you, so get used to carrying your own bags." he says walking towards Merida and picking up her bags.

"Thank you Mr. Hiccup" says Merida

"I'm not a girl, and I will make girls cary my bags. They love me"

"Who cares lets go Merida. Oh...and Jack no girl is going to hit on you if you have a girlfriend." I hear hiccup say walking past me walking away leaving me alone here. And everyone knows I don't carry bags, but I see a platinum blond haired girl grabbing her bags out of her car. She looks new so maybe she can help me out since she doesn't know what happened last year. "HEY YOU!" I yell to the girl.

---------------------------------------------
Hope you liked Jack's P.O.V. Sorry about the short chapter. 😔 The picture above is Jack's outfit.