Chapter 18

Chapter 40 Jack's P.O.V.

"Jack I need to tell you something about my past" Elsa says looking serious.

"Snowflake whats wrong? I am here to hear?" I say looking at her blushing at my nickname for her.

"I am going to say this fast so be ready."

"Ok lets do this." I say putting aside my drawing book and looking at her.

"The day I punched you was because I once was coming back from a party and some man tried to rape me. He is in jail now, but after that Eugene showed me to punch so if anything happened I have a weapon." Elsa says almost cry but giggling at the end.

"Oh Elsa I so sorry." I say hugging her.

"Its ok I am fine. I just wanted you to know." She says breaking the hug and looking at me.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too." Elsa says leaning in. When I was just about to kiss her boom.

"EUGENE AND ME ARE NOW DATING!!!!" Rapunzel screams barging in.

"OMG YOU ARE KIDDING ME THATS AMAZING!!" Elsa screams jumping up and hugging Rapunzel.

"ME AND KRISTOF ARE NOW DATING!!" Anna screamed barging in.

"OMG THAT'S AMAZING!!" Elsa screams even louder.

"OK THATS ENOUGH!!" I yell/scream standing up. "I LOVE YOU ELSA BUT STOP YELLING AND
ANNA AND RAPUNZEL CONGRATULATIONS BUT PLEASE ALL JUST SHU-" I scream getting cut off by lips on my lips. "Wow!!" I braking the kiss.

"Please stop scream." Elsa says in a cute little voice.

"Anything for you." I say quickly kissing her on the lips and pulling away.

"Well we are going on a date tonight and I can't wait." Anna says jumping on her bed.

"We are going tomorrow and I can't wait." Rapunzel says laying on Eugene's.

"Well I hope everything goes the way you like it I says sitting down. Elsa then sits down too and putting her head to my chest.

"Well me and Anna are going to go too. Bye" Rapunzel says grabbing Anna's arm and leaving.

"I got a job." Elsa says.

"What?" I say.

"This ad about a fashion designer job and I took it." Elsa says getting up and looking at me. "I know I should of told you but I didn't know if I ever going to get a chance like this again. I am sorry."

"Elsa thats amazing why are you sorry? Is it near here, because I got an animated job in town. I was going to surprise you on your birthday, but now I guess Happy Birthday."

"No it is a town over, but its only a half an hour away I can go back and forth. This is amazing!!" Elsa says jumping up and down.

"Yes it is" I say walking over to her grabbing her face and kissing her passionately.

"I Love You!" Elsa says breaking the kiss.

"I Love You Too!" I says kissing her again.

---------------------------------------------
This is the last chapter. The next one will be the epilogue. I want to thank all my readers. I hope you liked the story. You guys made me keep writing this story. School is starting and that is why I needed to finish it up. I might write more story's on my account, but I don't know. Well, see you next week. Bye 😜 J❤️E P.S. Don't own pictures found it online