Chapter 16

Jack's P.O.V.

We finally finished tutoring and the only two thing I learned today is that I am so in love with Elsa and that I HATE being tutored.

"Hey Elsa since we finally finished you want to go out and get something to eat." I say packing some of my things up.

"Sure why not, but first I need to put this book in our room." Elsa says stuffing all her stuff in her bag.

"Ok"

"Hey why not we invite Eugene and Anna too" Elsa says looking at me and putting a piece of hair behind her ear. "and any other friends you want to invite."

"Umm... sure why don't we meet at our room in 10." I say standing up and grabbing my stuff.

"Ok thats good with me."

I walk out of the library and too hiccups dorm, hoping Merida, Kristof, and Astrid are there. I walk to Hic's dorm and knock.

"Hey man what are you doing here." Hiccup says with messy hair and without a shirt on.

"Umm...hey you look good" I say eyeing him up and down . "umm...anyway what are you doing now. Me and Elsa where going to go out to eat and we wanted to invite you, Merida, Kristof, and Astrid."

"Sure I can go and I bet Merida and Kristof would love to also, but Astrid's on a date right now so I don't think she can come." He says walking inside his room and me following.

I look in the rooms a mess.

"Should I wait outside?" I say walking backwards towards the door. After saying that I see a fire red ball of hair pop up from Hiccups bed.

"OMG! Yes here wait outside!" Hiccup says pushing me out the physically.

"Omg Hiccup! You didn't tell me you were banging the tomboy. Nice Job. Oh hey Merida if I where you I would get dressed before Elsa or anyone else walks in on you two. OMG WHERE'S KRISTOF! CAN WE MAKE IT A THREESOME." Then finally hiccup got me out and shut the door in my face. "Are we still on for dinner?" After saying that the door opened and out flew a white Victorious Secret thong with Black lettering on the back that says 'NO' "Well thanks for the thong? I guess" The door flew open again and a hand shot out and took the thong from me. Then the door slammed shut ever harder. It must be Merida, Hiccup doesn't have strength to shut it that hard.

After that incident I slowly walk to Elsa's... well my room, but since she is an angel, it's Elsa's amazing room. "Hey Jack I got Kristof, Anna, Eugene, Hiccup, Merida, and-"

"HICCUP AND MERIDA ARE HAVE SEX TOGETHER!!!" I yell because first it's rude to slam a door in someone's face, second I shocked they beat me to Elsa's room, and third now I am scared because Merida look she wants to kill me and Elsa is shocked and probably hates me. And that's not a good start to wow Elsa and make her mine.

"Nice Jack for at least keeping it settle." Hiccup says.

"I am going to KILL YOU!!" Merida runs over to me and brings me to the ground.

"HELP SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!!"

"Merida let go, and Jack she's your sister aren't you mad. Hiccup could of got her pregnant." Elsa says actually helping and trying to pull her off.

Merida gets up and looks at Elsa. "Nice now he is going to kill hiccup."

I get up and run over to Hiccup to of course kill him in a nice manner. It is Elsa's room I can't get it bloody.

"Jack stop!!" Elsa yells in the background, while I am casing him around the room. Everyone except Elsa probably likes the fight.

Hiccup runs for the door and opens it to see...