Chapter 9

Hiccup's P.O.V.

After lunch I felt horrible. I just wanted to help Elsa, but her brother and sister didn't even help her so I didn't want to feel like the third wheel. At the end of the day I tried to find Elsa, but I couldn't find her, so I went to my dorm and did homework. After an hour or so Elsa walks in the room and jumps face down on her bed.

"I HATE LIFE!!"

"Well life isn't that bad if you think the glass is always half full." I respond to her yelling. Elsa sits up and turns to me.

"Easy for you to say. You didn't get tripped in the lunch room and laughed at on your first day of senior year of college." She says to me with an angry look.

"Ya about that I want to say I'm sorry, I should of helped, we're roommate we stick up each other."

"It's ok and your right we are roommates we stick up for each other." She says walking over touching my shoulder.

"If you're done with your little love contention I would like to get back to my bow and arrow practice." Merida say on her bed starring at us.

"Mer your on the wii what are we doing to hurt you." Elsa says crossing her arms starring back at Merida.

"I am losing my concentration on my aim."

"Ok we'll be quite, but only if you are too. I am tired and I am going to sleep I'll see you in the morning." Elsa says getting under the covers.

"Good night Elsa"

"Good night Hiccup" Yep I think I like Elsa.

Jack's P.O.V.

"You are all dismissed I will see Elsa and Jack tomorrow, and you Punzie stay out of trouble." Ms. Belle says after the bell rings

"yay, yay" Puz says.

"Hey Elsa can I talk to you for a second." I ask Elsa when we are out on the room.

"Sure what is it."

"Umm...well Ms. Belle said I need to change my attitude to ever get a job. So she insisted a tutor and so well ..."

"Your going to ask me to tutor you." Elsa says smiling at me cutting me off.

"Yes I was. So what you think."

"I think thats an amazing idea, I would love to."

"So since you agreed, all that punching, falling, bad stuff is behind us." I ask with a smirk.

"I'll see, I have to go Jack. See you tomorrow." She says looking at the clock above us.

"Of course, see you tomorrow." She waves bye and walks away.

"We are still a couple you know that." Punzie says leaning against the wall across from me.

"Umm...of course I got to go bye love you." I say running away. I then went to my dorm, and I saw Flynn and Anna talking on MY bed.

"Umm... guys what are you doing on my bed." I said confused.

"Oh, nothing, sorry, we were just talking about...umm..."

"Elsa" Flynn says cutting Anna off.

"Jack did Elsa really tell her about our past." Anna say standing up off my bed. Thank god for that.

"Well, she did say...umm...she forced you to...umm...lock her in." I say making something up but, trying to sound like she really told me. But really she will never in a million years tell me her life story, or will she?

"Did she tell you why?" Flynn say flying up from his seat standing his feet firmly in front of me.

"No, just that she feels bad how she forced you to lock her in."

"Thank goodness" Anna says flopping on my bed.

"We should forgive her, because I felt horrible leaving Elsa on the ground like that in the lunch room." Flynn says sitting on my bed. Like what the heck there are three bed get off of mine!!!!

"Yay we should, but tomorrow I am tired." Anna says stretching her arms, still on my bed.

"Anna be nice off Jack's bed." THANK YOU FLYNN I LITERALLY LOVE YOU NOW. Well not literally.

"Opps sorry Jack." Anna finally climbs off my bed and I plop on ready to sleep, and especially ready to tell Ms. Belle who is going to be me new tutor. I'll march right to her room in the morning.

---------------------------------------------
Yay I updated! Hoped you like it. Hiccup finally amidst he likes Elsa. See you soon!