Chapter 4

Elsa's P.O.V.

I PUNCHED HIM. I punched the guy that I saw in the parking lot, but it wasn't like I wanted to punch him. I walked out of the office and he grabbed my hand and I PUNCHED him.

"O my god I am so sorry are you ok?" I say to him helping him out because his nose is bleeding.

"I'm so sorry it was a reaction." I guess after what happened to me with the guy who raped me, I got more defensive.

Jack's P.O.V.

"Hey, I'm fine, but you punch really hard." I say holding my nose in the air. I hear her giggle and the giggle was little a warm sweet giggle, it was, wonderful. I don't know why but, it was wonderful. Then I hear the door to the office open. I thought she just ditch me, but no the principal came out and took me to the nurses office and I think the girl got in trouble, but I don't know. After, my bloody nose stopped I went to my room and I saw my one room mate getting unpacked and one sitting there talking to Merida.

"Hi I'm Anna and this is my brother Eugene" says Anna, the one taking to Merida.

"Hey I'm Jack, Jack Frost" I say walking over to Hiccup and doing our hand shake.

"I guess you know him?" Eugene says, the unpacking.

"Ya I do" I say giving him a hand shake.

"Jack, me and Eugene used to know each other a while back so I think him and Anna should join us at lunch tomorrow."

"Ya, that will be cool and Eugene you want to join me and Hiccup we are walking around the camp and going to find a skipping class spot to hang out at?" I say to him.

"Sorry we can't we are going to check up on our sister, Elsa"

"Ya, the last time I saw her she punched a guy in the face and got detention" she says walking out with Eugene.

"Wait she what, I taught her to punch for protection not to go on a punching free. Sorry guys, see you later, bye." He says running up to Anna out of the room. Wait so the girl that punched me was named Elsa and I share a room with her brother and sister. Wow I better get along with the nurse.

"Come on Jack put down your stuff and we can go find Punzie and find a hiding place from teachers." Merida says standing up walking out. We then follow and look for Punzie then a hiding place.

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Hey, i'm fine, but you punch hard." The guy with white hair say. I than giggle. I never really giggled in a long time. I laughed, but a giggle really never comes out of me. I then go in the principals office.

"Excuse me there is a guy out side with a bloody nose." I say to the principal who is giving out schedules.

"What happened." She says singling the vice principal to take over the schedules.

"I kind of...umm...punched him." I say trying to make it sound like an accident BECAUSE IT WAS. I think.

"WHAT on the first day. Ugh...You stay in here I need to talk to you" the principal said. Then she walked out of the room, I feel guilty, but he really shouldn't go around randomly grabbing girls by the arm.  After about 5 minutes the principal comes back and says

"So I guess you are new here"

"Yes I am. I am sorry I didn't mean to, I was walking out of your office and he randomly grabbed me by the arm and I reacted to quickly." I say following her in her office now seeing her sit down behind her desk.

"You get one week detention and so does Mr. Frost" she says writing it down on a piece of paper.

"It might be weird to ask this but who is Mr. Frost the and why does he get detention, I punched him?" I ask her wondering.