Chapter 3

Elsa's P.O.V.
After an hour we get to college. Eugene is out of the car and walking into the school with Anna's  bags, not his. I ask Anna to go in with out me because I need to concentrate and calm down. She says ok and walks out of the car. I look in the side mirrors and see her grab my bag, so I now need to get Eugene's. Its been an hour and I see cars pulling in. I get out of the car and start to walk to the trunk and grab Eugene's bags.

"HEY YOU!" I turn around a see a guy with white hair just standing there with bags at the bottom of his feet.

"Yes!" I yell back.

"Can you help me carry my bags!" Really out of all the things this is the first thing I hear while I am here and especially I'm a girl and he's a muscular guy.

"Umm, I kind of need to get my own, sorry!" I yell back trying not to sound rude. I see he looks shocked, but I just grab Eugene's bags and walk into the school and meet up with Anna in the office. I feel bad I didn't help him. Hopefully I can make it up for him if I see him again. I just have so much in my hands, Eugene's bags. I am carrying my brothers bag and from the feeling he packs more than me, and thats an accomplishment.

Jack's P.O.V.

DID SHE JUST SAY NO!! I am shocked I usually see pretty girls like her run up to me and beg to carry my bags. I was so shocked I just grabbed my bags and followed her in the college. I need to tell her who I am, and why she should beg for me, because if I don't who would. So I follow her to the office. I wait till she walks out. I see 2 girls walk out and I see that she's of them. I grab her wrist and I see her turn around and......

---------------------------------------------
Really short chapter sorry 😞
What happens next? Find out next chapter. The song doesn't have to do with the story it's just one of my favorite song. Next chapter will be longer because I won't be busy next week. So Bye 🤗