Chapter 7

Eugene's P.O.V.

I can't believe Elsa would do that to me and Anna. I never thought she would tell anyone about her powers. I thought she loved us. I-i j-just HATE HER! I walk over to Anna and tell her what happened then we shut up about it.  Mer walks over to us, then I see Elsa walk past us and just walked way. I am so mad and disappointed in her. I don't even want to be near her.

Elsa's P.O.V.

It's lunch time and I'm walking though the lunch line with Astrid and Kristof. We are walking past the popular table and BOOM!! I fall and there's food all over me while I am on the ground. Everyone was staring and I look up at Eugene and Anna and they turn around. I look at a blonde and she's smirking at me while Jack's looking at her angrily. Astrid starts helping me up while Kristof is yelling at the populars.

"You should be ashamed, she's a human being just like us. And you!" he says pointing at Eugene and says "She's your sister and you can't even look at her, so all of you if you can't be nice or kind! f*ck off!!" He turns around and guides us away from them.

I turn around and see all of them shocked, but when I see Jack he looks happy. I walk in the bathroom with Astrid and clean up while Kristof waits outside. After the lunch thing i went to my regular classes wondering why Jack was smiling.

Jack's P.O.V.

Finally lunch! I have been craving lunch since first period I get my lunch and sit down next to Punzie we start talking then in a blink of an eye I see Elsa, and the more I look at her the more there's this hot feeling in my chest. I see her walk past use then BOOM!! She falls and there's food all over her I turn to her brother and sister and I actually want them to help her. Then I hear a laughter all around us only me, Eugene, Anna, Mer, and Hic weren't laughing then I look at Punzie and I am so mad I just can't believe her and I really want to help her but I can't let anyone thing I am nice to people like her, because...I guess...I'm not. Then some girl helps her up and this guy I thing is named Kristof starts yelling at us and I am proud of them. Elsa doesn't deserve this. Then when he's done he guides Elsa and the girl out of the lunch room, then Elsa looks at me and I give her a nice smile kind of congratulating smile. Then I notice it. I HAVE FEELINGS FOR ELSA!!!!

---------------------------------------------
YAY I UPDATED!!! It might be short, but at least it's something. JACK HAS FEELINGS FOR ELSA!! Do you think they will last? Does Elsa have feelings back? Read to find out. Also I want to thank you for reading my book. I see about 100 people are reading my book and I want to thank you. Well see you next week.