Chapter 10

I'M BACK!!!!! Sorry it took so long to update. The picture above is just an example of Ms. Belle's room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V.
-p.s. all numbers in chapter are fake. Literally I looked up fake numbers on the internet. Thanks.-

"NO!!"

"But Ms. Belle she will be a good tutor, please. This is all I'm asking." I beg to Ms. Belle, like really I woke up early to ask you and you say no, well Ms. Belle you're going to get it.

"Mr. Frost I said yes" Must because I woke up early.

"Oh really that's awesome, thank you Ms. Belle."

"But, I don't want you to turn her into one of your skipping class, things, ok." Ms. Belle says sitting at her desk that sits right in front of the whiteboard. Her room is actually really scary its one big color, purple, but hey back to the really thing.

"I won't I promise."

"Ok than take a seat class will start soon." She says siting in her spiny purple chair. Like I said weird. Ms. Belle is always calm and sweet, but this in scary and horrible.

"But I was supposed to meet up with someone."

"Well you aren't now sit down."

"Fine" I walk over to my seat and sit down the bell rings and the first beautiful, sexy, cute, amazing girl to walk in was...wait she's not any of that it's only some girl named Astrid, then the beautiful, sexy, cute, amazing girl walks in. ELSA. Like I really fell head over heels for her. Than everyone came pilling in the room sitting down, but still talking to there friends.

"Hey Jackass where were you this morning." Hans says walking up to my seat, but of course gets distracted by girls.

"Hey lovely whats your name, mines Hans you free tonight." I can hear Hans from a mile aways hitting on girls.

"My name is Elsa, its nice to meet you Hans." Oh!! H*LL NO, HE AIN'T TAKING MY GIRL.

"Hey Elsa whats up." I say turning around getting a glare from Hans.

"Nothing how are you."

"Perfect now your here." I say sighing.

"Haha, very funny, well Elsa since you are really the brightest star out why not you and me go out tonight." I AM LITERALLY GOING TO CHOKE HANS. WHY CAN'T HE JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP.

"Sorry Hans I can't me and Jack are doing something tonight already." YES IN YOUR FACE, wait what are we doing tonight.

"O...ok, but some other time." Hans says.

"Of course." And off goes little sad Hans. Bye, bye don't ever come near her again OR I'LL RIP YOUR F*CKING FACE OFF!! "So Jack where do you want to meet up for tutoring." Oh tutoring.

"Where ever you want, beautiful."

"Really nicknames." Elsa says eyeing me

"Its cute."

"Whatever." She say rolling her eyes at me.

"Whats your phone number I will text you where." Finally Elsa wants my phone number.

"Ok its 605-475-6968. What's yours?" I ask her really excited .

"Its 605-786-4596." She tells me.

"Ok I'll text you later." I say and turn around. The bell rings and we finally start class

---------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter I will post this Friday and stay on track from there. I am so happy to be back in America and Paris is amazing everything. Literally reminded me of Miraculous ladybug!!! Anyways hope you liked the chapter I have a big change in the story coming up so I hope you enjoy it. BYE!! 😜