Chapter 13

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Ok so what happened in detention?" Anna says closing her Algebra book.

"What are you talking about? What about Algebra?" I say looking shocked because Anna loves math.

"That can wait. After the fire we are of course going to get a week off. So, what happened?" Anna says sitting up more and moving closer to me.

"Ok fine. I was in detention and the smoke started to come in the room," I trying to remember the story, "and I passed out. I then woke up looking at Jack with tears in his eyes. He then hugged me said he thought he lost me and I said I would never leave without a goodbye also crying a little and then that's it. We went to find you and you know that so... yay." I say looking down and talking a little faster then I usually do. "Now that I remember all of that I am shocked. The day I met him, we hated each other, now he saved my life and doesn't want to lose me. To me that's... amazing."

"Awe someone's in love"

"What! No! Never! We are just friends."

"Yay loving friends! Who love each other and lo-" "Hey we're back" Jack yelled when he walked in with Eugene behind him. 

"Hey" I say giving Anna a look to make her stop her sentence.

"Umm...hi" Anna says looking back at me a little nervous.

"Hey I am going to bed, so night." Eugene says falling on his bed fave first.

"Ok night." I say giving Jack a look that says 'Hey what did you do that made him so tired.' Jack then looks at me and mouths 'tell you later' I then mouth back 'ok'. After we get up and do our business and get dressed in our pjs. Anna then lays in her bed, Eugene lays in his and I lay in Jack's bed which is kinda weird. Anna and Eugene then fall asleep and I am just rolling around in bed at 3am. I look to see if Jack's up and I see him on his phone trying to keep his eyes open.

"Hey, if you're that tired then go to bed." I said. Jack looks at me in a shocked face.

"You can't sleep"

"No not really, truth be told it's kinda weird sleeping in your bed." I say moving closer to him so he can hear me whispering so I don't wake up Eugene and Anna.

"Ya and it's kinda weird sleeping on the ground."

"Want to switch"

"What! No! I am not letting you sleep on the group." He says raising his voice.

"Shhhhhh, don't wake them up." I say while he is putting up his hands like he is getting arrested.

"Sorry, it's just I am to nice to let you sleep on the ground."

"Aww that is sweet. Wait ohh, why was Eugene so tired when he came home."

"Umm... well lets just say the short story, I broke up with Punzie and he told me he's in love with her."

"OMG!!"

"SHHHH." 

"Ugh..." I see Anna turn over and fall but to sleep.

"That was close, you need to be more careful Els."

"Sorry and what did you call me." I say whispering and moving closer to him.

"Umm... nothing." He says moving away and turning away slowly.

"Jack did you give me a nickname."

"Well no... I gave you one of my ideas for your nickname." He says smirking and turn closer to me.

"Really" I say little louder really excited. "Jack that's so sweet, tell me another one."

"Not now, later, ok?"

"Fine" I say then yawn.

"Good night Beautiful." Jack says laying down and rolling over.

"Night Handsome" I say blushing because of the cutest nickname he, NO, anyone ever gave me. I go bed under the covers and look at the ceiling, then I noticed I am still blushing. OH MY GOODNESS. I think I might have a crush on Jack!

---------------------------------------------
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. ☹️ I wasn't feeling well so I posted it today. 🤒 Finally Jelsa feels through Elsa. Did Jack break up because of Elsa? Is Eugene really in love or is it a crush that will pass? Have to keep reading to find our. BYE