Chapter 6

Hiccup's P.O.V.

Me, Punz and Mer went to our classes and we were right on time, thank god I don't want to be late the the first day like Jack last year. I go to my dorm and get ready to go out with Mer, Punz, and Hans. I am in my dorm on my bed. I look up when I here the dorms door slam and see Elsa run on her bed and cry. I walk over and ask "Elsa are you ok?"

She sits up and says "No, I want to know why you are still friends with Jack after what he did you last year?" I was shocked about how she new about last year.

"Elsa, I am friends with Jack because after that incident all his other friends left him because they where embarrassed to be around him and mad at him. I was mad to, but he was drunk and I forgave him, because thats what good friends do." I say sitting down and smile at her.

"You really are a good friend, hey are you going to the party tonight?" She asks sitting up probably.

"No I sit at the popular table so that makes me popular and-"

"Populars aren't aloud to go" She says cutting me off. I stand up.

"Ya, but I am going to a bar with Merida, Rapunzel, and Hans."

"O...Ok then I will see you later." She says looking sad. I get my thumb and wipe her tears away.

"You'll be fine, I got to go, okay" I say gabbing my phone walking towards the door.

"Okay" she says smiling and blushing a little at me. I walk out and start walking towards my car outside. I get in the car and meet up with Mer, Punz, and Hans at a bar. We talk and I get drunk a little till 11:00. I drive Hans to the school with me because he was major drunk I walk him to his room then I walk to mine. I unlock the door quietly and walk in I see Elsa sleeping peaceful in her bed. I look at her and feel something in my stomach, then I notice. I LIKE ELSA. I can't believe it. I just shake it of and go to bed.

Elsa's P.O.V.

I wake up and see Hiccup finding clothes and Merida coming out of the bathroom with clothes on. "Morning sleepy head" Hiccup says to me. I sit up and get out of bed,

"Morning to you too" I get my suit case out and start finding new clothes to wear and I get dressed and walk out of the bathroom.

"I got to go guys see you later" Merida says opening the door walking out. "Bye"

"see ya!" Hiccup and I say back. After 5 mins I say good bye and walk out leaving Hiccup there still trying to find clothes.

"Hey Elsa wait up." I turn around and see Kristof running up to me.

"Hey Kris, whats up"

"Nothing really, but me and Astrid were going to ask you to sit with us at lunch today." Kristof says scratching the back of his neck.

"Kristof, I would love to, you want to walk to class with me."

"I can't I am catching up with Astrid."

"Ok see you later" I turn back around and go around the corner and see Merida and Anna talking to Flynn (Eugene's nickname) and on the other side of the hall I see Jack making out with this long blond haired girl. I stay clam and walk right past them making sure they don't notice me because I don't want to be caught up with Jacks funny business. I get to class and sit down next to Astrid who is next to Kristof who I think went though the other side of the class. Jack walks in and sits down in front of me.

"Hey do you have a pencil?" Jack says turning around looking at me.

"You don't have one on the first day of school"

"umm...no"

"fine here" I say giving him mine and then getting another one out of my bag. "But this doesn't change anything" I whisper trying to not get detention, again. "O and here you have detention with me so don't be late" I whisper looking back up at the teacher and trying to catch up on the book assignment. I hear and somewhat see him look at me, sign and turn around playing with my pencil.

Jack's P.O.V.

I wake up and see Anna doing her makeup and Flynn still sleeping. "Good morning Jack I can't stay long I met and girl named Rapunzel and I am meeting her in the east hallway"

"Well Anna Punzie or Rapunzel is my girlfriend and I am meeting her in any hour there to so I will see you there"

"Okie, doky" shes says and runs out of the room. I get up and get dressed. Flynn wakes up and runs to the bathroom he comes out and

I ask him "Do you even like your sister, Elsa, do you ever think she could hurt you, umm, again?" I said again because she probably did something bad to him when they where little from what they were saying yesterday.

"First what kind of question is that? Second I never really thought she would do what she did to me again, but still you never know. Third how do you know what she did to me?" Flynn asks me while he grabs his suit case and unzips it.

"Umm... Elsa told me your whole past I cant believe she would but, hey its not my past." I say making up a story and starring to walk out of the dorm to meet Rapunzel.

"WAIT SHE WHAT, I AM GOING TO KILL HER!!" He yells grabbing a t-shirt and pants and running into the bathroom.

"Yes, now she's going to learn not to punch, reject, or annoy me." I whisper closing the door running to see Punzie and walk up to her we talk for awhile then I see Elsa and start making out with Punz. She looks over at and walks off like she doesn't care I push Punz off and walk away. I turn and around and see Punzie blowing up because of what I did. I walk to class and sit down. Class starts and I notice I don't have a pencil. "Hey do you have a pencil?" I say turning around looking at Elsa.

"You don't have one on the first day of school" She says rudely.

"umm...no"

"fine here" she says giving me her pencil then diging in to her bag grabbing another one. "But this doesn't change anything" she whispers. "O and here you have detention with me so don't be late" She whisper looking back up at the teacher and trying to catch up on the book assignment. I grab the detention slip not shocked at all.

"Thanks" I mumble sighing. I turn around and play with the pencil she gave me.

---------------------------------------------
Hey chapter 6 the fight begins. Will this really be a Jelsa book or will Hiccelsa book? Got to read to see. P.S. I might not post next week because school is kinda catching up with me. I have two tests and a field trip, but idk. Hopefully see you next week. Bye