Epilogue

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Mommy, Daddy!! I lost my first tooth." Little Crystal yells running down the steps.

"That's amazing but keep it down your brother baby Jackson is sleeping you don't want to wake him." I say. It's been 6 years since  college ended. Me and Jack moved into a house together and after a couple months he proposed. We got married then had little Crystal. Three months ago I had baby Jackson. I work at Disney designing princess dresses, while Jack is drawing disney characters. Right now he is the only working because  I have a baby to take care of. Rapunzel and Eugene are moved in and engaged with a baby in the oven. Merida and Hiccup are married and have triplets. Finally Anna and Kristof are dating still because they broke up because at the party Kristof cheated, but right now they are trying to start over. Also for Pitch someone finally took on him and he is in Jail for 10 years, but for my other college friends they are happy and married.

"Elsa I'm home. Where are my amazing children?" Jack says oping the door putting down his bag and jacket.

"Daddy!!" Crystal yells running to see her father.

"Hello sunshine and hello my amazing, beautiful, hot wife" Jack says picking up Crystal kissing her on the forehead and grabbing me and kissing me on the lips.

"Eww you two are disgusting!" Crystal says looking away.

"Here princess" Jack says putting her down. "Go play."

"Waaaaaaa!!Waaaaaaa!!" I look down at the baby monitor on the counter.

"Thats me." I say walking towards the counter.

"I don't think so" Jack says grabbing my hand and pulling me into his chest. "Let me you relax. I also already ordered a pizza. Its family night." He says kissing me. He lets go and grabs the baby monitor and starts walking up the stairs.

"What did I do to deserve you." I says leaning on the wall at the end of the stairs.

"Nothing you are just perfect." He says and walks into the baby's room.

"Ding Dong" I walk over to the door and I grab my wallet.

"One cheese, one pepperoni, and one with cheese, pepperoni and jalapeños." The pizza man says when I open the door.

"Yep" I say popping the p.

"That will be $15.60" He says. I grab a $20 and hand it to him.

"Keep the change." I says and grabbing the pizza. "Bye" I say setting down the pizza on a table next to the door.

"Bye thank you so much" He says walking away. I close the door and grab the pizza. I walk to the kitchen and see Jack trying to do Crystal's hair.

"Jack don't tangle her hair. I just got them all out." I say putting the pizza down on the counter and walking over to Jack to see what he did.

"How do women do  this kind of stuff?" He says giving up and walking towards the pizza boxes and opening the pepperoni box. "Jackson sleeping. I changed him dipper. He should be good for tonight."

"You say that but I am getting up at 3am changing our child." I say untangling Crystal's hair.

"Well I will do it tonight then." Jack says getting a plate and opening the cheese, pepperoni and jalapeño pizza and putting a slice on a plate. "For my princess" He says holding it out to Crystal and bowing.

"Yay I am going to go pick a movie."  Crystal says walking into the living room with a plate of pizza in one hand a glass of water in the other hand.

"And pizza for my beautiful, amazing, hot, and sexy wife." He says whispering the last part. He kisses me and hands me the pizza. And walks away grabbing a slice of pizza on the counter and a water.

I walk in the living room and see Jack next to Crystal and her snuggling into him in a lovingly way. I can't believe this in my life. I have two amazing children and a husband that loves me so much. I walk over and sit down next to Jack and snuggle into him.

"I love you!"

"I love you, too!"

This is my amazing life. Just like a love story.

The End

---------------------------------------------
This is it I hope you enjoyed it. I won't make a sequel, but I hope you liked it. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was busy. Well bye forever. 🦄😍🤗😍🤗🦄 P.S. I don't know the picture I just found it online. 😜