Chapter 5

Jack's P.O.V.

Class ends and everyone walks out except for Elsa and me. She gets up and starts to walk towards the door then I grab her arm and then I flinch seeing if she will punch me. Its only me and her in the room so maybe if she does no one will know.

Elsa's P.O.V.

Class ends and Astrid says "Hey come on"

"Be right out wait for me" I say gathering some of my books up.

"Ok" Kristof say walking out with Astrid. I am gathering the rest of my stuff up and all the students and the teacher are out of the room but Jack is just sitting there waiting for something, I guess. I stand up and start to walk towards the door then something grabs my arm and I know its Jack because its just us to in the room I turn around and see him flinched, thinking I am going to punch him.

"I not going to punch you" I say sarcastically. He looks up and looks surprised.

"So you punched me then and not now." He says letting go of me.

"What do you want, Jack?" I say getting mad.

"I want you to know that I am popular and you aren't, ok so don't get me on you bad side, snowflake." Jack says acting like he's going to hurt me or something if I don't listen or ride up on him like the other girls do but, I am not because I am not letting him talk like that to me. I stand there and he's almost at the door then I remember, he called me snowflake. NO ONE CALLS ME SNOWFLAKE EXPECTED FOR MY FATHER!!

"You know what Jack I want nothing to do with you so lets make this easy, stay away from me and I will stay away from you, and especially stay away from my family." I say grab in his stuff he left and walking up to him and pushing it on his chest.

"Well, Elsa your sister Anna and brother Eugene are my roommates, so that won't work, but the first part of you staying away from me is good." He says taking the books. O my god I hate him and they are probably best friends now.

"Well Jack lets end this, don't get my family involved in your skipping classes and getting shunned because you broken in the office and said bad things about people, ok I need to go find my sister and brother, so good day" I say walking out of the room with my books trying to find my sister and brother.

Jack's P.O.V.
(Sorry I like it when you see both part of views)

"I not going to punch you" she says sarcastically. I look up.

"So you punched me then and not now." I say letting go of her.

"What do you want, Jack?" She says getting really mad.

"I want you to know that I am popular and you aren't, ok so don't get me on you bad side, snowflake." I say passing her and laughing.

"You know what Jack I want nothing to do with you so lets make this easy, stay away from me and I will stay away from you, and especially stay away from my family." I turn around and she pushes my books I left at my seat to my chest. Now that I know how much she cares about her family I am going to make her college years like a living h*ll. I am going to make sure Anna and Eugene take my side and make them my secret weapon to make Elsa pay for what she did. It might sound mean, but it's not my fault she didn't help me with my bags.

"Well, Elsa, your sister Anna and brother Eugene are my roommates, so that won't work, but the first part of you staying away from me is good." I say taking the books.

"Well Jack lets end this, don't get my family involved in your skipping classes and getting shunned because you broken in the office and said bad things about people, ok I need to go find my sister and brother, so good day" she says walking past me and walking out of the class room. Wait how does she know about last year, isn't she is new. I walk out behind her and see her and her nerd friends talking. Then the nerds walks away and Elsa yells across the hall way to her brother and sister. I listen to there conversation and Anna is really loud so I literally know almost everything about her know, she hates me, she got raped before which is horrible, and that she would do anything for her family. I see her run to her room and I walk to my room and after about 5 hours on my phone playing around and thinking its 10:48 and I fall asleep thinking of how she could know about last year.

Elsa's P.O.V.

After I walk out of the room mad I see Astrid walk up to me. "Hey there is a party tonight and everyone is going to be there so you want to go?"

"Sorry I can't I still need to unpack and work on some other things."

"Please the populars aren't aloud to go and Kristof will be there, Pllllleeeaasee"

"Ugh...Astrid fine I will go, but will there be alcohol cause I need something strong right now."

"Yes there will be alcohol."

"Good" I walk away and see Anna and Eugene looking for me.

"Hey guys!" I yell to them waving my hand.

"ELSA!" They both yell and run up to me and hug me.

"Whats up with you? I just got out of class" I ask concerned.

They let go and Eugene says, "I thought I taught you to punch for protection not to punch our friend." Wait they are already are friends, crap!

"Sorry and you can't be friends with him he is trouble!" I say a little louder than my regular voice.

"You are just saying that because you thought he was going to rape you like that other guy." Anna says loud at first than quiet at the end.

"Anna! I am not, just saying that. Last year he made fun of everyone and got detention for 3 months and it is standing till now, please listen to me!" I say worried.

"Elsa stop worrying, come on Anna" Eugene says grabbing Anna's arm and leaving.

"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!!" I yell across the room to them. Then I run to my room with my bags and lock the door behind me and plop on my bed.

"Elsa are you ok?" Hiccup says to me.

"No, I want to know why you are still friends with Jack after what he did you last year?" I say looking up at him. He has a shocked face.

"Elsa, I am friends with Jack because after that incident all his other friends left him because they where embarrassed to be around him and mad at him. I was mad to, but he was drunk and I forgave him, because thats what good friends do." He says sitting down and smiling at me.

"You really are a good friend, hey are you going to the party tonight?" I ask sitting up probably.

"No I sit at the popular table so that makes me popular and-"

"Populars aren't aloud to go" I say finishing his sentence standing up.

"Ya, but I am going to a bar with Merida, Rapunzel, and Hans."

"O...Ok then I will see you later." I says looking sad because he's such a good friend I just don't want him to go. He comes close to me and gets his thumb and wipes my tears away.

"You'll be fine, I got to go, okay" he says gabbing his phone walking towards the door.

"Okay" I say smiling and blushing a little at him. He's such a good friend. About 2 hours later I head to the party and I just watched everyone dance. I don't talk to a lot of people. Three hours later I walk back to my dorm and I change in to my pjs and its 10:48 and I am thinking about how, and why Jack would do that to his friends and while I am thinking I fall asleep on my bed.

---------------------------------------------
Kept up with the long chapters. Ya!! Why was Elsa blushing from Hiccup? Will Elsa and Jack get together and stop fighting? Read the next chapter and find out. Also the picture is of Elsa at the party alone.