Three: "I think we split up"

Avery's POV:
I couldn't tell if the water droplets on my face were tears or bullets of sweat. I, along with the others, have been running for 3 hours straight. No food no water and especially no breaks. It was not even a thought to slow down. It was like my body was feeding on my fear to keep running.

The only thing I was thinking of besides running, was my family. I have so many questions. Do they feel the same hole inside that I do, or are they happy without me.
I looked ahead of me to see were at the end of the woods. We all came to a hault and just when I stopped the exhaustion hit me. I panted just like the rest of the girls.
"What do we do now?" Jenna asked.
"I think we split up " I breathed our slowly.
"I believe so" Tessa sighed.
"I want you to know I love each one of you. You were the family we never had for 15 years." Cat sadly smiled.
We each took a moment to hug each other and say our last goodbyes. Then, we stood in one big line holding hand and walked out onto the road. As we stepped out of the woods one by one a girl would walk of in her own direction. Some back into the woods to Find another road. Others going left. A few walking forward to the field. And I watched as they all left. Not one of them going they right. I thought about it for a moment and then went right down the road.
Ethan's POV:
Grayson came back into my room with a strange look. "What's up?" I asked home. "Well I was down stairs talking to mom about the day we were born. Then out of nowhere she said something about loosing two babies." He explained. "Wait? Did I almost die too? I knew that you almost didn't make it when you were born but why did she say two babies?" I questioned. "I don't know but then Cameron came up with some lame cover." He rolled his eyes. "We should sneak around. Gray do you think we're adopted? We've never seen our birth certificate's." I rambled. "We're not adopted! But your right I've never seen our birth certificate." Gray said.

We waited until our parents left and went into their office room. I went straight the locked cabinet and looked at the lock. It was one of those letter locks and it had 5 spaces. I typed in my name but it didn't open. "Try Belle" Grayson  shrugged. "Why?" I asked. "It was going to be my name if I was a girl." He said. I tried it but it didn't work. I tried Avery because my mom said that was going to be my name if I were a girl. I jiggled the lock and it popped open. I smirked a Grayson and pulled open the drawer.

I looked down at the drawer and took a deep breathe. "What the hell?" Grayson shuck his head. I pulled out a picture frame. It was a picture of my mom holding me Grayson and........ A third baby. I shook my head on dis belief. I looked back in the drawer and there was a birth certificate.
The certificate of birth for: Avery Belle Dolan.
Father: Sean Dolan
Mother: Lisa Dolan
Born: 12-16-1999 12:13
A tear ran down my cheek as I read of the paper to Grayson. "She was born in between us. That's why we're 20 minutes apart. It all just..." Grayson started. "It all makes sense" I cried . I pulled out a news article and read "Today December twelfth 16 baby girls were stolen from the hospital. Even a little girl named Avery Belle Dolan was ripped from her two brother Ethan Grant Dolan and Grayson Bailey Dolan. They would have been triplets if this tragedy accrued" i read threw tears. I pulled out another picture of my........ sister. She looked kind of like us when we were babies.
"Ethan! Grayson! I'm ho-" my mom yelled until she entered the room. "Oh my" she gasped running up to us and closing the cabinet. "When were you going to tell us mom?" I screamed. "It's been fifteen years of me feeling alone and sad like there was apart of me missing and you knew that and did nothing!" I sobbed yelling at her. "Ethan I didn't want you to be sad it was hard Already" she cried. "Did Cameron know! She wasn't her triplet Grayson and I are!" I yelled . "Mom we've spent 15 years feeling like outcasts. Everyone at school made fun of us and hated us and all we had was each other but even then we felt alone!" Grayson yelled.
I pushed past my mom and ran up into my room. I threw a few things in a suit case and climbed out my window. "Ethan can we tal-" Grayson walked in l are you... Leaving?" He asked. "I'm going to find her" I sighed " I can't have that emptiness haunting me anymore. You need to stay on here with mom and wait for me to come back" I said before pushing out the widow and climbing down the roof. I'm going to find her. I'm going to rind my triplet, the missing Dolan girl, Avery.