Fourteen

Avery's POV:

After eating we headed to the hotel, which might I add is amazing. My parents share a room which connects to Ethan and Grays room which connects to me and 🌸Cameron's room which connects to 🔵Cameron and Alex's room which then connects to Jack and Nate's room. Very confusing but yeah you get the point. We're currently in 🔵Cameron's room playing truth or dare. I know childish right? Tell Ethan that he insisted on playing.
"I go first!" He cheered "Nate truth or dare"
"Dare" Nate replied.
"I dare you to dump a cup of water down your pants" Ethan smirked. Nate got up and produced to do his dare.
"Ew this feels gross!" He shirked as he sat back down. "Avery truth or dare?" He asked me.
"Dare man I ain't no pussy" I chuckled. He tapped his chin thinking of a dare. After a second he got it.
"Go into the bathroom and take off your underwear and play the rest of the game commando. Oh and you have to give us your underwear for prof" he laughed. I sighed doing as told and heading to the bathroom. Good thing I'm wearing sweat pants instead of something tight.

I soon came back out holding my superman cheeksters in my right hand. I waved them in the air so Nate could see and then through them across the room so no one could continue to stare at them.
"Alright my turn... Hhhhmmmm" I said looking around the circle "ah Grayson truth or dare" I asked.
"I'm going to go with truth" he said.
"Who is your favorite sibling" I chuckled.
"Well 🌸Cameron can drive, Ethan edits the videos... but Avery is the funniest, also put into consideration  that the other two have annoyed me all my life, so Avery is my favorite" he decided "oh and Dallas truth or dare?" He added.
"Dare, truth his for babies" 🔵Cameron answered.
"I dare you to sit in one of my sisters lap for the rest of the game." Grayson said after a few seconds.
"Well 🌸Cameronand  jack are dating a and I'm not looking to get my ass kicked so.." He said sitting in my lap.

I blushed from behind his back. His strong scent filled my nose making me tingly. He smelled like some type of cologne. It was intoxicating in more ways than one and it strangely made me smile. 
"Grayson is your purpose in life making me uncomfortable?" I chuckled.
"You bet!" He cheesed jokingly.

"Alright Jack truth or dare?"
🔵Cameron interrupted.

"Truth I guess" Jack shrugged.

____

After a few more dares I ended up falling asleep. Strange right? There was like a 200 hundred pound person posting on me and I fell asleep.  I ended up just leaning into his back and falling asleep sitting up.

Suddenly I felt something lifting me up and next thing I knew I felt warm sheets and blankets. And there it was that familiar scent hovering over me. And slowly it disappeared followed by the sound of a closing door.

When I woke up the first thing I heard were my sisters loud snores. Today we would be touring Iceland which sounds pretty dope. Iceland is pretty warm so I just pulled on jeans and a flowy white Tank top.

After a long time getting ready i proceeded to wake up my siblings which was hell for me by the way

After a long time getting ready i proceeded to wake up my siblings which was hell for me by the way. I think I have a bruise on my left hip by the way.  Anyway, I ended up spending like 30 minutes doing that so by the time they were up they only had 20 minutes to get ready before we end up going down to the lobby to wait for them.  After a few moments I began to hear screams.
"Avery! Avery where are you!" My mom  yelled coming out from the elevator.

"Mom?" I said back walking over to her.
"Oh my god Avery! I thought you were gone again I got so worried!" My mom yelled hugging me tighter than ever.
"Mom I'm fine I've been fine" I said hugging her back.
"Oh my thank god" she sighed hugging me still. Finally letting me go she began  to sigh.
I was only gone for seconds and she completely went nuts. I guess she's right I could be gone any minute. I could be stolen and locked up again, and honestly that scared the shut out of me.
*
*
*
Hey guys!!! I'm trying to update more so bare with me. Also what do you think of the new cover? I like it a lot better. Love yah, bye 😜