Five:

Avery's POV:
It's been an hour or two and Cameron is getting ready to leave. It turns out Aaron Cameron and Jake have pretty popular vine account's. They made it like I was the only girl in the world who didn't know them. I guess you miss a lot spending 16 years in a prison like home. They also made me an account witch Irma cool. I found out today's date is September 21 so if I want to make it to my family by my birthday I need to hurry it up.

"Come on Avery let me take you home" Cameron said as we walked to the door. "Bye guys!" I smiled  as we walked out. When we were out of the room Cameron turned to me. "Where do I even take you?" He asked. I thought about it for a while and I replied. "I don't know. I have no where to go." I told him. "I'll let you stay with me but I want the Truth" he said and I released a sigh. Here goes nothing...

Ethan's POV:

I got home snd went straight to my room. I was upset and felt like I needed to find Avery. I Researched  the crime and found out that there was a girl found this week charming that she was in the crime. They tested her DNA and found out she was and returned her to her family. If one girl is out there so can others and that takes me to my sister. The girl said that her and the girls broke green when one of them named AVERY found out she was a TRIPLET. She has no idea where the rest of the girls are but the kidnaper was caught. I ran a search for my sisters name on the internet as well. A vine account came up and I smiled. She had no vines but It was a good start. I'm not telling Grayson about this I'm keeping it low key. I'll find her on my own.
Avery's POV:

I told Cameron every thing from Anne to running away and he hugged me extremely tight. "Avery what your birthdate again?@ he asked. "December 16." I told him breaking the hug. "That sounds so familiar" he sighed.

We got to his apartment and he had a spare bedroom witch I was staying in. For some reason I wanted to make a vine. I set up the phone and made a vine. It was stupid and weird but it was cute. I posted it and Caneron came in smirking. "You made a vine" he smirked. "I was board" I chuckled. "So um... Do you want to talk about well um your past to the police? A girl reported Anne and she mentioned you. Their looking for you you know" Cameron explained. I thought about it and nodded.

The next day Cameron took me to the police station. I took a deep breath and walked in. "Hi I'm Avery... I um was kidnapped as a baby." I mumbled to the woman at the counter. "What?" She asked. I took another breathe not ready to repeat.