Part Eight

Ethan's POV:

I ran past my family into the police car. My eyes filled with tears and my head filled with disbelief.

We arrived at the airport and were escorted to a separate area. The nerves were killing me so I decided to go to the bathroom. Just as I walked out a police officer walked in. I have him a little smile and so distracted by the idea that I'll finally see my sister I walked into someone.
"Holy shit I'm so sor-" I stopped "Avery" I felt the tears forming in my eyes.
"Ethan" she gasped covering her mouth. Without a thought I pulled her in a hug. Sobbing onto her hair by accident and her crying into my chest. Just as we were pulling apart we smashed back together by arms wrapping around us.
"Grayson" I chuckled threw my tears at his actions. He rocked us back and forth in his big group hug. Then seconds later Cameron was in our group hug too.

Each of covered in one another's tears we pulled apart. I took a moment to take in her appearance. She's tall and skinny. Brown hair greenish brown eyes.  Sharp jawline, high cheek bones, she's gorgeous. Not in a I thinks she's hot kind of way but a she's my little sister kind of way. She slightly resembles a younger Cameron and definitely looks a lot like me and Grayson.

Bursting my thoughts I heard the cry of my mother. Avery ran at her squeezing her in a bear hug.

Avery's POV:

I saw her. My mom. I ran smashing into her and hugging her tightly.
"My baby." She cried "I'll never let anyone hurt you.... Ever again, I promise." She cried into me.
"It's okay" I mumbled breathing in her scent. She smelled like coffee.  When I pulled away from her standing next to me was my father. I hadn't seen any pictures of him. I just knew.  I ran over to him and jumped into his arms.
"My baby girl" he cried hugging me "your so beautiful" he added kissing my fore head.

After s moment the police officer returned from the bathroom.
"I told you to stay over there" he scolded me.
"Don't talk to my daughter like that "my father growled.
"Your Sean Dolan?" Asked the officer.
"Yes" my dad pulled out his ID. Dad such a foreign word, yet so familiar.

The police officer led us to a car  where he would be driving us to a police station to go trough some paper work. As we piled in the car we remained silent. I think they were just as shocked as I was to see them as they were to see me. I slid in a set by a window and next to me say Ethan. It was easy to tell him apart from Grayson they hardly even looked alike. Well to me at least.
"This is weird isn't it" Ethan nudged me.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Living sixteen years a stranger to family and then name you have one. Or in my case feeling like there's this-"

"Hole inside you?" I finished for him.
"How'd you know?" He asked looking generally surprised.
"I felt it too. Just imagine feeling like there's five pieces missing" I smiled trying not to cry. And just like that we were hugging again.
Here I am in a car with my family the one I've spent my whole life looking for.