Ten

Avery's POV:

We got closer to the mall and my mind was in so many places. I had never been in a mall. I had never shopped in store. I'd seen it in movies and shows but never in person. What if I was socially Awkward or something.
"Don't worry Avery" Ethan whisper nudging my shoulder.
"Ugh this is all jut new to me. It's a lot to take in. I feel like it's moving so fast" I chuckled.
"Come on its going to be fine" Ethan smiled side hugging me.
I nodded giving a slight smile. We got closer to the doors and we finally got inside. It was all white. A few plants and soda machines around. Each store was huge and had an open glass front to see inside. I was I live in an instant.
"Come on let's go in here!" Cameron smiled pulling me into a store. The letters spelled out Urban Outfitters. Cameron showed me tons of things and I picked my favorites. There were clothes and things for my room as well. We exited the store and Ethan and Grayson we're getting some ice cream.
"I got you pistachio because it's my favorite" Grayson chuckled handing me a green cone. I quickly took a bite/lick of it. (However you would describe consuming ice cream)
"Holy shut this is amazing!" I said devouring the come.
"I told you it would be her favorite to" Grayson smiled.

We went into a few more stores picking out tons of cool things we headed over to the food court. Suddenly I heard a screech. I was scared until I saw Cameron chuckle.
"Ethan and Grayson I love you!!!" A girl ran jumping on my brothers. My eyes widened as the hugged her back. Another girl ran over and stopped when she looked at me.
"Who the fuck are you?"she said looking at me in disgust.
"Avery" I mumbled. Normally I'd smack her for the dirty look she's giving me but I don't want the siblings I just met to think I'm a phsyco path.
"Why would you guys want to hang out with and ugly bitch like this?" She chuckled.
"Because she's my sister." Grayson gritted his teeth stepping in front of me.
"That's a lie in your biggest fan I know that your only sister is Cameron" she put her hands on her hips.
"What kind of a fan calls our sister an ugly bitch" Ethan joined in.
"She's not your sister" she rolled her eyes. At this point I was beyond done with this bitch.
"Actually, I am their sister. If your such a fan look up our birthday. 12.16.99 The day 16 baby girls were stolen. One by the name of Avery Dolan. If you watched the news you'd also know that the 16 girls recently escaped and have been returning home. Granted how I'm here now. So frankly I've been trough enough in my entire life and don't need your crap." I told her resisting smacking her.
"Your such a fake bitch anyone can research some stolen sister shit. Your just using them for their fame. Your a worthless slut." She spat at my face.
I rolled my eyes walking away. I never thought once I'd found my family I would go through so much trouble. I heard Grayson and Ethan running up behind me  but I ignored them and ran into a random store.