Four: "i trailed down the rowd. on my hover board"

Avery's POV:
I sat down on the side of the highway and wiped my forehead of sweat. I watched as cars passed not giving me any notice. In this moment I missed the girls but as quick as I got that thought I erased it. No, I thought.
  I stood up and continued to walk. "Hey do you need a lift?" A boy said as he rolled down his window and pulled over next to me.
  I examined his face. He had brown hair and dark brown eyes. He looked about 20 and was extremely attractive. "Umm" I said looking down at my clothes.
  Anne always made sure we had nice things. I was wearing a brown and navy sweater with black distressed jeans. On my feet were a pair of uggs and I had a brown cross body bag hanging from my shoulder. "I guess so" I answered.
He smiled and unlocked his car. I opened the door and hopped in.
"So where are you heading?" He asked smiling. "Well I don't really know. I'm kind of missing? I guess..." I said quietly. "What?!" He said looking at me. "Umm do you know where we are?" I changed the subject. "We're in California and what do you mean by missing?!" He asked freaked out.
  I sighed. "My name is Avery and I was born on 12-16-1999 and I have never met my family" I said sliding down in my seat. "Are you in foster care or something?" He asked. "Something like that" I lied. "Oh okay well I'm Cameron" he smiled. "Anyway I'm going to meet up with my friends Jake and Aaron you want to come? he asked turning off the high way. "Sure" I smiled.
We pulled up at an apartment building and went to floor four. I followed Cameron to a door where I now stood behind him waiting for his friends to open up.
". Yo Cam what's up!" A blonde haired attractive guy smiled. " Yo Jake this is Avery, Avery Jake" Cameron introduced us. I shyly smiled and waved. "Are you from around here?" Jake asked as we walked into his house. "Not really.." I said taking in my surroundings.
  I looked around the room taking note of his nice tv and living room furniture. On the coach was a throw blanket and snuggled in it was an extremely attractive dark brown haired boy. "Hi" I said waving.
  "Hi I'm Aaron" he smiled. "I'm Avery" I blushed looking away.
  I'm going to be straight forward and tell you I've never met a boy in my life. Anne hated them so she never kidnapped any and because I was kidnapped I was never aloud in public. I've only seen boys in pictures or magazines.
   I had no idea if all boys were as attractive as the ones I met today or I was lucky. Aaron though, made my stomach flutter. I have no idea why.
  "So" he smiled "What school do you go too?". My first instinct was to say none but I played it cool. "Online school" I shrugged picking up a frame. There was s picture of Jake and two other boys. They looked almost identical but at the same time a bit different. "That's our friends Ethan and Grayson" Aaron said looking at the frame I was holding. "You look a lot like them" he added. "Yeah I guess I do" I said placing it down.

Ethan's POV:

  I trailed down the road on my hover board. If I was going to be gone for a while I was going to want the be able to rest my legs. I looked down at my phone and saw I had many miss texts from Grayson my mom my dad and Cameron. I rolled my eyes at everyone else but then called Grayson.
"Hello!" He said after the ring. "Hey" I said calmly. "Are you seriously not coming home?!" He yelled. "Gray I've been gone for ten minutes." I laughed. "Yeah and I've been following you for the same amount of time." He said. The next thing I new he pulled up next to me in the car. "You don't have a license" I scolded him getting in the passenger seat. "And you can go to juvy for running away" he rolled his eyes driving home. Well there goes finding my sister. For now..

*
*
*
Don't worry guys Ethan is going to find Avery... just maybe not on his hover board. Lol, Love yah, bye 😜