Twenty Three

Be sure to continue asking questions for the q&a on the last chapter guys!!

Avery's POV:

That night me and the girls literally spend the entire night together. We literally even all slept in their room in Mcleans bed. We stayed up watching movies.l and eating popcorn.

I woke up to a text from Cameron making me smile.

I sighed at his annoying sneakiness but smiled at him planning something for me

I hopped out of the bed and a piled of popcorn fell from my body and fell to my feet. Stepping over it I wrote a little note on paper telling the girls I was heading back to my room.

When I got back to my room it was completely empty. Cameron was no where to be seen but there was a basket on the nightstand most likely left by him. 

I smiled as I walked over and looked inside. There was a note on top and filled to the brim with chocolate chip muffins.

Eat up baby girl, you have a long day ahead of you ~ Cameron

I smiled again taking a bite of one of the muffins. As I ate it I opened my drawer and pulled out a pair of underwear and a bra. Then I open my other drawer to get some Light wash denim jean shorts and a lavender halter top.  I walked into the bathroom placing them down on the counter only to see another cute basket, yet again a note on top.

Not that your dirty, but after a long movie night I thought you might need a shower~ Cameron

Inside was a coconut body scrub and a bath and body worked shower gel, perfume, and a peel off face mask.

I applied the face mask waited 15 minutes then washed it off in the shower and used my new scrub and gel. When I got out I applied lotion put on my clothes and then the new perfume. When I opened my makeup bag  inside there was yet another note and a ton of new makeup.

You don't need make up but I know that you love it and I'd do anything to make you happy~ Cameron

I applied my makeup using majority of the new products. When I was happy I braided my hair in two Dutch braids and texted Cameron again.

 When I was happy I braided my hair in two Dutch braids and texted Cameron again

I continued smiling like a little child and went to my mothers room.

"Hey momma" I smiled taking a seat next to her at the table.

"Hey baby doll. Where you off to today" she smiled sipping her coffee.

"Hopefully a date, with your permission of course" I chuckled.

"Go have fun girly" she shooed me out the door. I chuckled as she shoved me into the elevator.

When I stopped at the garage there Cameron was. Hair slicked sexily to perfection.  Wearing a pair of ripped grey jeans and a black t shirt. Him also smiling like a good. In his hand was a tiny basket but this time no note.

"Her beauty" he said handing me the basket "one last gift" he chuckled nervously.

"It's better be you've given me way to much" I blushed taking it.

"I'm giving you all the things that got taken from you, all that you missed, everything I've taken for granted. I'm giving you life's real meanings Avery.
I'm giving me and everything I am, my time, and my heart, babe. I'm giving the fucking night of your life"