Twenty Two

 ^^^^What I picture Mclean to look like Avery's POV

Avery's POV

I woke up tangled in Cameron's arms. My throat was sore from crying and my stomach was weak. I didn't want to move knowing it would be painful because of how weak I was from last night. I had cried so much I almost felt dehydrated.

Although I had a better mind set than I had I was still unsure of everything. Would there be a day when Anne shall find me it would be the worst day of my life. A life I've only been truly living for about a few months. The only thing I was sure about was him.

He was some how able to pull me back down. I was floating away from myself and he brought me back down. When my head was doing back flips he steadied it. He scared away my demons. He, Cameron Dallas, has saved me from myself momentarily.

I inched from the bed to the bathroom where I got showered and dressed. I applied makeup and straightened my hair.

I walked down the hallway to McLean and Cameron's🌸 room using my old key card to get in. They were both getting ready Cameron lending McLean some of her clothes.

"Avery what if we dyed our hair" McLean smirked quickly.

"What?!" I jumped

"Come on please! It'll help with our whole identity on the low thing pleaaaaase" she begged

"Fine, wait no, uhhhh okay" I gave in.

"We are having a girls day" Cameron smirked.

The girls excitedly dragged me to my parents room explaining what whole be happening. They agreed and then the girls dragged me to a car.

Cameron♥️🔐:

Are you safe? Woke up to you gone😔

I smiled at the text I had just received. I felt bad I left him like that but his concern was cute

Avy Baby:

Yeah I'm fine. I'm sorry I left so suddenly, the girls are forcing me to dye my hair😕😘

Cameron♥️🔐:

As long as you're safe and don't dye your hair more than two colors.

Avy Baby:

Okay Wish me luck lmao 😂

I sighed as we pulled up to the hair salon. Both my sister and McLean smirking as I got dragged inside by them.

McLean went with a powerful dark brown, Cameron got blonde high lights and I went full platinum blonde. Each of us looked completely different but I couldn't help but love it. It signified my change. My life is t the same as it was before, and no matter what happens it never will be.
*
*
*
Hey babes. This was just a filler. A long part is coming soon I promise loves. I want to do a chapter q & a so please ask questions.

Avery:

Cameron (Dallas):

Ethan:

Grayson:

McLean:

Anne:

Cameron (Dolan):

Entire Cast:

Me (the author):