Six

Avery's POV:

I took a deep breathe. "My name is Avery and I just escaped from my kidnaper along with 15 other girls. I um was born on December sixteenth nineteen nighty nine." I said whipping a straying tear. "Are you Avery Belle Dolan?" The woman asked. "I don't know I was kidnapped" I cried. Just then Cameron walked in. "Who is this?" The woman asked rudely. "Avery I think I found your family" Cameron said showing me a picture of the twins Aaron showed me yesterday. Before I could say a word a cop came over to me. "Who is this?" He asked the lady. "I believe Avery Dolan" she replied pointing at me. The mans eyes widened pulling me into a room.

He pulled out a phone texting away and then a mad with a blood test came over to me. "I'm going to take your blood" the man said reviving a small nod from me. He stuck the needle into my skin making me wince in pain. This is all for a family I repeated in my mind as he absorbed my blood.

After about an hour he came back with a paper. "We ran some tests and this blood matches the blood from your baby sample. This is your file. Your name is Avery Belle Dolan.  In the file is your family's records as well. After a few hours of investigation we will be flying you out to New Jersey to tell your family of your finding" he explained. Oh and your friend wants to come in and see you" he said throwing a folder on the table. He walked out and soon after Cameron entered the room. "So um I'm best friends with your brothers" he said sitting down besides me. In the moment I had to words.

All I ever wanted was a family. A mom a dad. A protective older brother. A family dog. A crazy grandma with good cooking skills. A grandpa with amazing advice. But looking at this file I don't won't to open it. It's to good to be true. It's all I've ever wanted displayed in an ugly brown folder. I expect it to be like the movies. I would be wondering around looking for s place to go and I would see my mom and know it was her running into her arms. She would recognize my eyes and kiss my forehead as we hugged. I never thought my family would come in a folder.

After staring at it and ignoring Cameron I slowly moved the folder toward me. I opened it up closing my eyes. I slowly opens one eye and a picture of a beautiful woman holding 3 babies came into view. In that moment I cried the most tears I ever have in my whole life.
*
*
*
Hey guys it's been a while. Writing this story is such a challenge but I love it so much and you guys deserve good content do ongoing to be trying really hard to put out good parts.