Sixteen

Avery's POV:

I didn't get a wink of sleep. That moment just kept running through my head.  My sister kept bugging me about it but I kept shutting it down. I said it the first day we were here, the only boys I'm think about are my brothers. We've barley spent any time together. This trip should be about me getting to know my family.

I rolled out of bed making sure to apply layers of concealer under my eyes, accompanied by a small flick of mascara.

"Getting dolled up for you man" Cameron🌸 smirked jumping onto the bathroom counter.

"No. You do realize that he's like 4 years older than me and our brothers best friend. If I were to even have the slightest feelings for him it would be forbidden anyway." I sighed walking out of the bathroom.

"So what! Four years isn't a big deal.  Age doesn't matter. Mom and dad are like 5 years apart" Cameron continued following behind me.

"Why are you so persistent about this anyway?" I asked her pulling an outfit from my bag and putting it on.

"Because Avery! He's one of the funniest people I know and you guys would be amazing together. Not to mention he's complete eye candy!" She persuaded flopping onto her bed dramatically.

"Well your complete wrong because I don't like him and we will never happen" I sassed walking over to the door joining into Ethan and Grayson's room.

To my surprise the boys were already up and ready. Actually all the boys were in there.

"How are you all up so early?" I asked confused.

"Avery's it's like 12:00" Alex laughed.

"Holy shit! I literally couldn't sleep." I groaned flopping into a seat as far from Cameron🔵 as possible. I'm just going to avoid him till things are normal.

Cameron's POV:

After everyone was finally up we headed down to get some lunch. I somehow got to he vide Avery was avoiding me so I volunteered to drive her.

"Avery can ride with me and you guys can go on whatever car you were in yesterday" I said earning a look from Avery.

We got in my car and I began to pull out of the hotel parking lot. Avery sat as close to the door as she possible could. I really hope this isn't about what I said to her yesterday. I really meant it,  she complete gorgeous. She the most amazing person I've ever met. She's so mature too it's insane she's only sixteen. I really wish she was older. I don't know why but I can't help but want to be near her.

"Avery you look like you haven't slept all week" I said trying to start a conversation.

"I couldn't sleep last night" she shrugged looking out the window.

"Are you okay?" I said immediately regretting it. If there's one thing I know about girls is never ask if they're okay, you never get a good response.

"I'm fine"

Just the response I was fearing. A girls biggest lie. Why do females have to be so confusing.

"Don't lie to me, I know your not fine" I protested.

"I'm just tired, seriously I'm fine" she sighed. I decided to leave it be.

We got to the diner and mark my words Avery bolted out of the car. I rolled my eyes as she immediately began talking to Alex. It made my stomach churn.

"The vein on your head looks like it's going to explode" Nate whispered chuckling.  "Dude I know she's hot but she's sixteen. That's some illegal shit man. Don't even get involved" he said making me sigh. I guess it's pretty obvious how I feel about Avery. But I'm 21 and she's just barley going to be 17. It'd never work. She would probably think I was creepy if I told her how I felt anyway.