Twelve

Okay so to tell apart the Cameron's I'm going to put an emoji by their names. I'm not going to put an emoji each time just one the Cameron I'm talking about changes. If your on a laptop I think An emoji comes up as a black shape of some sort. If you the emoji doesn't show up on your phone comment.
Cameron Dolan= Cameron🌸
Cameron Dallas= Cameron🔵

Also I'm changing who the twins take on vacation. Ethan picked Nate and Grayson picked Alex Aiono because of the 4ou tour!
Avery's POV:

Everything I owned was packed in suitcases. My room still bare because I spent to much time packing to decorate. I haven't stopped texting Cameron🔵. I can't tell you how close we've gotten. He's like my best friend. I'd say he's like a brother but I don't see him like that. He's to hot to see as s brother. He's 21 though so that'd be a little strange for a 16 year old to date a 21 year old. I mean I'll be 17 in like 3 months anyway. It's not so much the age as much as it is my brothers. I don't think they'd be on board. Plus Cameron and I met only a few days ago.

I grabbed my suitcases and rolled them downstairs. Cameron🌸 and her boyfriend, Jack, were sitting at the table with suitcases in tow.
"Hey" I smiled sitting next to her.
"Hey Avery" she smiled handing me a piece of toast.
"Thanks" I said stuffing it in my mouth.  I pulled out my phone as I got a text.

Dallas😜💙🕶:

     Hey bup, can't wait to see you😉

Avery😋🤘🏼:

      Same here! This fucking plane ride is going to kill me tho 😐🔫

Dallas😜💙🕶:

      I feel you, probably going to sleep the entire flight...

Avery😋🤘🏼:

     You can sleep threw an entire 9 hour flight?

Dallas😜💙🕶:

     You fucking bet I can. I stayed up all night so I could sleep on the plane.

Avery😋🤘🏼:

     That's crazy. My flight is only 6 hours though because I'm closer 😏

Dallas😜💙🕶:

     I have to get in my plane a few hours before you do that we can land at the same time. Why can't I be in jersey rn 😐

Avery😋🤘🏼:

     Haha you California person😂😂

Dallas:

      Fuck you 😑😑

Avery😋🤘🏼;

    Love you too😘😂

I chuckled at my texts with Cameron🔵.  I can't wait till we fly to Iceland. It going to be a long flight big it will go by fast. Just as I closed my phone someone stumbled down the stairs.
"Hey Ethan." I chuckled at him and his dark circles.
"I am bit excited for this flight" he sighed sliding into a chair.
"Me too" Grayson added also slugging down the stairs.
"Lemme guess you guys stayed up all night in hopes of sleep on the flight?" I laughed.
"How'd you know?" The asked at the same time.
"Luck guess" I playfully rolled my eyes.

An hour later everyone was about ready to head to the airport. We packed all our stuff into the car and took our seats. Ethan and Grayson made me social media accounts on the way and helped me post stuff. They gave me shoutout on their pages and followed the first 100 people to follow me. In a few minutes I had over 100,000 on Instagram, 350,000 on Twitter, 150,000 on musically, and 400,000 on snapchat. When I was looking through Twitter I got tons of comments on how pretty I was and that I was their idol. But there were s few saying I was an ugly hoe. Some people even told me to make a YouTube account which my brothers helped me to do as well. 
They promised to make a video with me when we land.

Once we got to the air port we did the basic shit like security. Once we got to the section for our flight we had like 30 minutes so Cameron🌸 and I went to one of the Starbucks. As I was about to tell them to give me vanilla bean but I heard my phone vibrate.
"Order for me" I whispered to cam.she responded with a nod and I looked to my phone.

Dallas😜💙🕶:

      Hey babe. I'm on my plane and know your bouta get on yours. Fly safe😘✈️

I blushed at his text. I knew he meant 'babe' in a friendly way but it still made me blush. Cameron🌸 noticed the tiny to my face and looked down at my phone.
"Ohhhhh Cameron Dallas called you babe!! Look at you blushing" she chuckled nudging my shoulder. I jokingly rolled my eyes and grabbed my drink from the counter. She grabbed hers as well and we headed back to our gate. Once we got there they were about to start boarding do I rushed over to my parents. My mom smiled and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I quickly responded to Cameron's🔵 text saying thank you and took my seat on the plane.

My seat was in between Ethan and Grayson so the whole flight we were laughing.
"What are you most exited for?"  I asked.
"Probably spending time with you" Ethan said cheesily smiling and hugging me from the side.
"Same here. Ohhhh and all the international food!" Grayson said smiling too. I chuckled "what about you Avery?" Grayson continued.
"Um I guess seeing the world and being able to see all the things I heard about. I was always home schooled with all the other girls. We started school at three or four so I'm academically ahead oh the average Senior in high school. Even though I should be a sophomore if I were in school. My favorite subject was always social studies and world history. I can name almost every country in the world. I know climates and animals and ecosystems of every continent. She set up school like college. You can pick a major and mine was world history/geography" I explained.
"That's really cool" Ethan said  amazed.
"YeAh it really is" Grayson added.  I chuckled and snuggled in my seat. At some point I ended up moving the arm rests on my seat and laying across the three seats with my head on Grayson and feet in Ethan. I slept like that the rest of the flight.
*
*
*
Hey guys!!! I Have three days left of school and I can't wait for summer!! I really can't wait to be able to I dare almost every day again! Love yah, bye😜