Twenty

Avery's POV:

It's been a few weeks. We've been to so many cool places I can't even explain to you how amazing it's been. My family and I have gotten so close it's hard to believe. I feel like I never got taken in the first place. Nate and Alex went home to visit their families for a few days while we will be here for a few more months. Cameron🔵 could have gone home but chose to stay until the trip finishes. We've grown closer every second. It's like I can't live without him. He's like this whole other half to me I didn't realize I was missing. I finally feel like I really belong where I am. With these people there's nothing more I can ask for.

I smiled as me and my family walked through the streets of Greece. My sister on one side of me and my boyfriend on the other. Both kept pestering me about stupid things. Cameron🌸 being the only one who knows that I'm dating Cameron🔵, (that sentence is extremely confusing) keeps insisting I tell our father and brothers. With my birthday coming up soon my sister thinks that I should tell them. I'm just not prepared for that yet.

We all walked into a small shop. It was filled with jewelry and clothes that represented the small city we were in. A sparkling necklace caught my eye from the back of the store. I picked it up examining the colors. It was truly gorgeous. Each stone polished beautifully. In the reflection of the gem a face that hit me hard appeared.

"Mclean?" I said whipping around.

"Avery!" She said throwing her arms around me. "What are you doing here!"

"I'm in witness protection, Anna is still lose in the US. How'd you get here?" I said hugging her hardly.

"After we parted I stayed with Talia and Tessa until we hit a local area. They ran away in the night while I was asleep. I ended up finding a police station. My family died in a fire so a foster family here in Greece has been sheltering me." She cried into me.

Mclean was one of my best friends when i lived with Anne. It was weird seeing her again after all the parted time. It was almost refreshing to have something in experiencing be new. It's sometimes scary being in a world of things I've never seen. I get scared sometimes when I hear a car horn or a dog bark. Everything around me is new.

"Mclean that sucks" I mumbled as we pulled away.

"The family is nice" she shrugged wiping away her tears.

"Hey Ave-" Cameron smiled until he saw me and Mclean crying. "What happened" he said immediately hugging me.

"Nothing bad I ju- ugh I don't know how to explain this." I said pulling away giving him and apologetic smile. "This is Mclean, Mclean this is Cameron"

"Wait how do you know her? With what happened I didn't think you met anyone" He said confused.

"If what you're referring to us being Kidnapped no we couldn't meet anyone. We only had each other" Mclean explained.

"Wait so you two, you guys, you guys were kidnapped together" Cameron gaped.

"Yeah" I said nodding at him "Her family is all dead, so when she got to a police department they put her in the foster system here in Greece."

"I'm so sorry" he said to her.

"It's okay, so are you guys like related or...." Mclean dragged on the r.

"No" me and Cameron said in unison.

"He's my boyfriend actually, he's my brothers best friend ass well so they don't know. " I explain and Cameron gave my hand a squeeze.

"So what's your family like? Are they here? Can I meet them?" She smiled.

"Amazing, yes, and yes" I said grabbing her and pulling her along with me to my family.

Ethan and Grayson were fooling around with stuffed animals and other weird crap while Cameron🌸 was looking at blankets. My parents both trying to communicate with shop owner who only spoke Greek.

"Guys" I said getting all of their attention"this is Mclean, she lived with me for sixteen years"

"What?" Grayson gasped.

"Wooaaah are you guys triplets? Avery they look identical too you. " Mclean said shocked.

"Yeah we are. This is my older sister Cameron, and these are my parents" I said happily.

*
*
*
Hey guys. I'm doing a lot better now. I'm starting to get back in the swing of things. Hope y'all are having a good day.

QOTD: what was your guys reaction when they announced their fathers cancer?

AOTD: I cried a while, it really sucks to lose someone to a deadly disease.