Nineteen

Grayson:

I skipped happily down the hall with Ethan. Ever since Avery got here we've been so much happier. I'm hoping at the next vacation stop we get more brother sister time. She's been hanging around the guys a lot specifically Cameron. I don't want to be the annoying older brother but she's my triplet.

"After you" Ethan said opening the door to our sisters room.

When we walked in they friar as if they were talking about something they didn't want us knowing. Avery was blushing and Cameron🌸 had a smirk playing on her lips.

"What's going on in here" I chuckled sitting between them on the bed.

"We were discussing tampon stories so you have one to add" Avery asked.

"Yeah this one time mine leaked all over and my boyfriend Todd dumped me" Ethan squeaked and fake cried.

"Oh Ethella you poor thing" Avery sarcastically pulled him into a dramatic hug.

"Ethella has a nice ring to it" I chuckled.

"Oh Grayleena sounds better to me" Cameron🌸 chuckled.

"Come on girls we have to get going" Ethan said in his high pitcher voice hustling towards the door.

We chuckled as we followed him out into the hallway to find everyone else standing there too. Avery immediately found herself next to Cameron🔵 as expected. It kind of pissed me off but I shrugged it off. I'm not going to be some weird brother figure. Cameron is like 21 anyway. He's one of my best friends and I can trust him to hang out with my sister.

We all drove to the airport and we're now going through security.

"Hey whose sitting next to me?"Ethan asked song singer as he pulled off his shoes.

"OOOOOO ME!" Alex yelled in excitement clapping his hands.

"I get Avery" I said in a fake girl voice.

"Actually I'm going with Avery you can sit with your father" my mother hip bumped me out of the way.

"Yeah Grayson you can't beat mom. She's so much better than you" Avery smirked wrapping her arm over mom's shoulder.

"How about we take a seat for all three of us" my dad said joining the alliance.

"Sorry honey it's girl time" my mom said to him.

"I guess I'm stuck with you gray" my dad shrugged.

"Thanks for the enthusiasm dad" I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry about is son" he chuckled.

"We are such a cute little family" Cameron🌸 cheesed.

"So cute" I joked rolling my eyes at her.

Avery's POV:

Our flight was now boarding. I quickly hurried behind my mother into our seat. She took the window and I got the aisle seat. Cameron🔵 walked past and lightly squeezed my had discreetly as possible. A rush of electricity ran through my body. A spark of tension grew in the fire brewing in my stomach.  He flashed me a small smile that turned me to jelly. A feeling of absence invaded me as he walked past to his seat.

My mother sat beside me oblivious the small gesture that had just been exchanged. I smiled leaning my head in her shoulder as she read a book.

"Mom?"

"Yes Avery" she replied.

"I love you"

"I love you too."

I smiled closing my eyes to go to sleep.

"Avery?"

"Yeah mom?"

"I saw that before. I think it was cute." My mother smirked.

"Mom! What are you talking about?!" I gasped.

"He's a Handsome young man. If I were young I'd be all over him" she elbowed me.

"Mom!!" I blushed embarrassed.

"Oh don't worry Avery, it's our secret" she teased.

I huffed reclining my seat a little and attempting to fall asleep. Just as my eyes got heavy I got a text.

Sweet dreams babe🌙😘

I turned my head back to Cameron's 🔵 seat. I smiled seeing him looking down at his phone for my response.  Finally he looked up at me too.

We traded smiles, offering each other a glint of emotions. A single  glance  delivering a package of warmth to each other's hearts.  A small moment ensuring the stability of my heart.

And when I finally turned away. I fell right asleep.

Pretty un eventful part. Just wanted to give you guys some content so you would know I'm not dead. Love yah, bye 😛