Eleven

Grayson's POV:

I was pissed. Someone spoke to my sister like that. She was upset and I could tell. If I were her id scream at that girl. I knew she was holding back a scream though. I could just tell. So could Ethan. It's just a thing. I knew she wanted to cool down but I followed her anyway. She walked into a store and slouched into a chair by the dressing rooms.
"Avery" I sighed sitting beside her.
"You warned me and I didn't listen" she cried. "You said they'd act like that"
"Avery it's not our fault that they're jealous" I sighed.
"I know it just hurts" she cried into my shoulder.
"Everyday for the past sixteen years Ethan had complained to me about an emptiness. We both felt it. Our parents never told us about you. We had no explanation for the ache. We had each other but it wasn't enough. And it wasn't just my pain. I felt his too. We where two of three. We felt each other's pain. So right now, i feel your pain too. We're two parts of three and if Ethan were in here he'd be the third. So don't be scared to cry. I'll cry with you. I have sixteen years of emotion to make up for so let it all out. I'll tell you about what it was like without you if you do the same. But if your not ready that's okay too, but just know I'm here and I know how it feels" I told her.
"She was such a bitch" she mumbled.
"What" I said confused.
"Anne, she was the woman who kidnapped me. I hated her. I think she murdered people too. We had these nannies because like taking care of 16 babies was probably hard you know? So when one threatened to tell or run away they'd disappear. She'd just steel another person. It was weird. She told us we were stolen too. Like she expected us to forgive her because she told the truth. She'd do anything we wanted if we said she loved her. When all of us broke out, the plan was I would distract her because earlier in the day I said I hated her so I had to tell her I loved her then and there. She says I was her favorite. And she told me about you guys and then they knocked her out." She sniffled.

I was stunned. I figured she'd be locked in a basement or maybe that she lived a normal life and she didn't know she was stolen. I just never imagined her life to be like that.
"Who knocked her out? Anne I mean like you said she got knocked out?" I wondered
"One of the girls. We ran out of there together. Like all sixteen of is running out of the house. The house was in the woods for the most part. We split up we we got to the highway. That's where I saw Cameron. He didn't know I was related to you at the time. We got on his car and he took To Jakes house where I met Aaron. That's so weird. I ran into your friend on accident" she slightly smiled at the though of my friends as I tensed at the thought of my sister dating. Even if I'm younger I feel like it's my job to protect her.
"What'd you think of my friends?" I asked hoping for a second she had hated them.
"Cameron's really sweet. I kind of miss him already. He said he'd fly out here in a few days to come see me. Jake is cool too. Oh and Aaron he's a bit shy but he's cute" she chuckled. I went a little momma bear when she talked about Cameron and Aaron and I guess she noticed because he nudged me with her shoulder and chuckled.
"Chill Gray I'm focusing on my brothers no room for boyfriends. For now.." She gave me a smirk walking out of the store.
"No boyfriends forever little sister" I called from behind.
"I'm older" she turned around and stuck out her tongue.

Avery's POV:

I chuckled at how Grayson had gotten over protective of the slightest thought of me and his friends. As we walked back to Cameron and Ethan there was another group of fans. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to walk away but I walked into Grayson.
"No way are you hiding on a store again. Come on if they say anything you have me to defend you" he said leading me over to Ethan and Cam.
"Oh my god you must be Avery!! Holy shot your so pretty! I wish I could be you and have the twins as brothers!" A blond haired girl said running over to me.
"There not twins you idiot there triplets now! Plus if you were related you wouldn't be able to date them" a brunette chuckled.
"True true" the blonde chummed back" I'm Lia by the was and that's my best friend Bailey"
"Nice to meet you. Your really pretty two by the way." I smiled
"Alright well we'd better get out of here but have s nice night girls" Ethan waved and we started walking away.

When we got home our parents were sitting in the living room.
"Good thing your home we have a surprise for you guys!" My mom jumped up pulling us all into a big hug.
"First off Avery we got you a phone so we can contact you whenever. And now for the big surprise! The cops gave us two options on avoiding Anne finding you until she gets caught by the police. One live on a home in a witness protection facility or we can two, go in a vacation around the world. So considering moving would be drastic because they will have her in anytime from a day two a month we decide to go on vacation. You boys would get to meet international fans and we'd have a lot of family bonding time with Avery. Cameron you'd be able to visit a bunch of cool colleges. We also have two bring four extra people with is so we can have a better support system to keep Avery safe so each of you can pick a friend." My mom explained.
"Are you serious!!" I exclaimed " I've lived in one house my whole life ive always wanted to see the world!" I hugged my parents.
"This is going to be so cool!" Ethan and Grayson chanted.
"We packed your bags! Avery we just need to pack yours considering you just got all these clothes." My mom added.

"I'm going to call My boyfriend to see if he wants to come!" Cameron smiled pulling out her phone and walking into a different room.
"Ill call Nate Garner and Ethan you call Aaron" Grayson said pulling out his phone to.
"Avery here's your phone we put all of our number in it and we put Cameron (Dallas) in there as well" my dad said handing me an iPhone six s +. I gave quick smile hugged him and walked into a different room as well.

I went into my contacts and called Cameron making sure it was the right one.
"Hello?" Cameron said into the phone.
"Hey it's Avery" I chuckled.
"Oh Avery how's Jersey! I was just about to buy a plane ticket." He said through the phone.
"Don't bother I'm going on vacation and I get a plus one. Considering I have no friends I figured I'd call you" I smiled.
"I'm a friend you have friends" he sounded defensive.
"Oh right I have one friend" I chuckled " I'll have my mom send you the info I gotta go pack! I'll see you on vacation!!"
"Bye Avery!" He chuckled.
I hung up and then ran to pack my things. I can't wait to finally see the world.
*
*
*
Hey guys!! Long time no see! I know, I'm so sorry for the lack of content. I have a week left of school and then I finally have the whole summer to chill and write. It's almost a year since I started writing and it made me think about my first book "The Viners next door" . If you've read it you know the ending was a bit subtle. It ended kind of odd because I just thought the book was horribly written. The story line was good but it was really fast moving and not that good. I'm thinking of either re writing it or making a second book/ sequel. Idk what you guys would think. Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Also ik it can be confusing with two different Cameron's. I would just put Cameron d for Dallas but Dolan starts with a d too. So also let me know what way would be best to specify the difference! Love yah, bye😜