Chapter 4

Chapter  4

I talking with someone, when Ric grabbed my arm and dragged me over where I heard Tyler and Matt talking. He pushed me into a seat and I frowned.

" I need you to make something for a float, something that says' battle of willow creek'" he told me and I sighed before he walked off." Anyone wanna help" I asked but no one answered making me hit my head on the table in frustration.

A few hours later, I was painting a fake fence post, or what I was told me was a fence post at least, when someone grabbed me from behind. I tried to scream but it was cut off when I was hit over the head. The next thing I knew I was waking up on the floor. I felt around, trying to figure out where I was but I didn't get very far, when a voice stopped me." Still lost I see"

" Isabelle " I gasped

" You've really grown up" She told me and I turned toward the voice.

" We thought you were dead" I told her and she sighed" I forgot, you don't know"

" Know about what?"

" Ask Ric" She told me before I felt a hand on my back.

A moment later a heard Jeremy talking with someone before he gasped" Izzy?". I felt a hand take mine and I sat in chair.

" Where are we Jeremey" I asked

" I don't know, a mansion somewhere" he answered

" You know this girl?" A voice asked and I frowned" Who are you?"

" This my Uncle John"

" Um...nice to meet you, I guess. Jeremey, what's going on?" before he could answer, we were pulled to our feet and that's the last thing I remember, before I woke up in my room. I frowned before going into the living room." Ric...Ric are you here" I asked.

" I'm right here, Izzy"

" Ric, how is Isabelle alive," I asked" you said she was dead?" I heard him sigh.

" It's a long story, Izzy"

" Please, just tell me" I begged and he hugged me." I tried to protect you from this world Izzy, I guess I forgot that you already were a part of it."

************

I groaned pulling at the corset of the dress." I hate this dress, how did people wear this" I asked and I heard Elena laugh from the other side of the room." You look amazing Izzy"

" why thank" I told her during a curtsy and we both burst into a fit of giggles. A few minutes later, we were up on the float and when it was over. I almost tripped on the stupid dress, only to be caught." Careful" Stefan told me and I sighed.

" Thanks" I told him before I walked off, only to run into someone else." Hello batgirl" Damon greeted sarcastically. I pushed away from him and started walking to where I knew the school was. Once I was out of that stupid dress, it took everything I had not to set it on fire. A few hours later, Ric told me to go to the car, lock myself in and stay there, which I did. I was in the back seat listening to everyone else have fun when I heard a high pitched noise that had me crying out in pain. I fell off the seat and was laying in the floor when it seemed to get louder. After awhile, it just stopped and I laid there, my head aching. I felt blood on my lip before I closed my eyes and fell unconscious.

************

Third Person POV

Alaric went to check on Izzy but when he got to the car, he found her passed out with blood coming out of her nose and mouth." Izzy" he cried and opened the door." Izzy, wake up Izzy" he cried.

" Someone call 911" he yelled.

When they got the hospital, the doctors told him everything was alright and that they couldn't figure why she had started bleeding like she had, but she was resting and would wake up soon. Alaric sat next to her and sighed." I'm right here, Aislinn".

" Hey, is she ok?" Elena asked appearing in the doorway and Alaric nodded" I found her bleeding in the back of my car, the Gilbert device affected her somehow"

" But she's not a vampire..." she trailed off confused and he shrugged" I have no idea what happened, I've been with her from the time she was 4, she was perfectly normal little girl and I made sure she never knew any of this, but now....I don't think I have a choice anymore"

" I'll see you later" she told him and he nodded.

Alaric stayed there the whole night but had to leave to go to home and change. When he came back, Izzy was still out cold. He sat down and put his face in his hands. Izzy stirred and he looked up as her eyes opened.

Izzy's POV

I opened my eyes and groaned before a hand took mine." Izzy, how do you feel?"

" My head hurts, what happened?" I asked

" That's one of the things I can't tell you yet" he told me and I nodded.

" What can you tell me?"

" What I can you, is that you need to be careful, alright"

" ok" I smiled

" I mean it, Izzy, The necklace I gave you, will protect you from death caused by a supernatural being, you must never take it off, understand"

" I understand" I told him