Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I hugged Ric as he told me Isabelle had made an appearance." It's okay" I told him.

" She hates me"

" she doesn't hate you, she's just confused, we did tell her that Isabelle was dead" I pointed out and he sighed. Ric left to see Damon and I went to my room. I turned on my radio and laid on my bed with my eyes closed. Ric was going to be gone all day, so I was staying home since Isabel was in town again and I didn't have anything to do today. A few hours later, I heard the door open and I frowned going over to my bedroom door, I put my ear to it and listened. I heard voices and frowned before the footsteps got closer to my door. I quickly went over to where I knew the closet was and hid there.

My bedroom door opened and I heard a voice ask" Anyone in there?"

" No, someone just left the radio on"

The first voice belonged to Ric but it didn't sound like him." Who's room is this?"

" Alaric's adopted daughter, Izzy" I heard a voice answer and for a second I thought it was Elena but then I realized it was Katherine.

" Oh yes, the blind one who lost her parents" Footsteps started toward where I was hiding and my eyes widened." She's smart though, Elijah even took a liking to her".

I heard the door open and I was pulled out by my wrist." Apparently not smart enough it seems".

" Who are you?" I cried and hitting the person but failing causing him to laugh." you will know soon but for now, stop" he commanded. I felt my body freeze and he sighed before letting go of me. I crumbled and tears filled my eyes." I'm surprised you don't recognize me? After all we did meet a few months ago, I even gave you your bear back"

" I don't understand" I mumbled and he let out a sigh before I heard my door close. I got up and went over to sit down on my bed. I reached over to turn off the radio before I curled into a ball. The door opened again" your to stay in this room and your not to leave until I say, understand"

I nodded and I heard him walk toward me." I'm not going to hurt you Izzy, your quite useful to me alive and, as long you listen to me, I won't compel you" he told me and I frowned." Your Klaus, aren't you?" I asked.

" yes" he answered and I sighed" why did you save me from the fire?"

" Go to sleep Aislinn" he told me avoiding the question and I did as he said.

The next morning, Klaus woke me up and we went to school. After class that morning, Elena stopped me in the hallway." Are you okay, Izzy?"

" I'm fine" I told her and quickly walked away. I went into the cafeteria and helped make posters. After school, Klaus dropped me off at home and I stayed in my room. When he came back from the boarding house he told his witch, Maddox, to make sure I didn't leave my room, which I had no desire to do anyway.

**********

I sat listening as Klaus's witches put him back in his body but when I heard the thud of Ric's body hitting the floor, I knew he was free. The door opened and I frowned as I heard him come toward me." If only I could have gotten to you sooner, you would be able to see what my true face"

I was silent and he sighed" he's still alive, if that's what your wondering, after all someone has to tell your friends not mess with my-"

" I thought it would be nice to meet the person who pulled me from the fire, but now, I just wish you had let me die" I snapped rolling over. He was silent before letting out a sigh" I already told you, you are to special to be killed, and your much more useful to me alive and unharmed, then dead"

" just leave me alone" I told him as he started toward me but stopped. He left me laying there and I closed my eyes, tears filling my eyes. Later that day, I heard the door open and Damon's voice, wide eyed I came out of my room." Izzy" I heard Ric gasp and he hugged me.

" Are you okay, has he hurt you " he asked and I shook my head" He...he's the one that saved me that night" I told him and he sighed hugging me." We'll get you out of here, I promise" he told me." just do as he says until we can get you out."

He let go of me and I went back into my room, where I sat on my bed. I heard him talking to Kathrine and her crying out in pain before a crash as she hit the wall. He had her call someone before he left again. When he came back I heard the door fly open and Damon talking before the thud of something hitting the floor." Aislinn Darling, come in here please" I got up and walked into the living room.

" Now, your going to stay in your room, your not going to make sound and your not to move until I come back, understand" he commanded and my feet moved without me telling them to.