Chapter 11

Chapter 11

" Come on Aislinn, eat up" Klaus told me as I sat in the corner of the trailer. He was trying to get me to eat but I didn't trust him and refused unless he took me back, which he wouldn't do. " I'm not hungry" I mumbled and he sighed before leaving me on the floor. Once I was sure he was gone, I reached out feeling around for something to help me, which just so happened to be the edge of a coffin and pulled myself to my feet. I started walking in the direction he had went but stopped when I felt nothing but metal. I sighed leaning my head against the door before I walked back over and sat down. I felt the trailer move and an hour later, I fell over as the driver made a sharp left turn before stopping. I heard the trailer door open and I was pulled to my feet before I was shoved into the backseat of a car." Where are we going?" I called out.

" Somewhere where you'll be safe until I figure out what to do with you" I heard Klaus say from the drivers seat and I frowned." And where's that?" I asked but he didn't respond. When the car stopped, he walked around and opened my door before placing a hand my back. He led me through a door, up a set of stairs, through another door where he sat me down on a couch. " Now, I have a party to go to, I'm leaving two hybrids outside this door to watch you, if you need anything ask them. I'll be back later" he told me and turned to leave only to stop when I asked." Where are we?"

" Mystic Falls, and if your a good girl and do as your told, maybe I'll take you to see your father"

I pulled off my shoes and pulled my knees up to my chin before curling into a ball. I heard a snap and a thud outside the door before it opened." Who's there?" I asked.

" I came to get you out of here"

" Damon" I gasped with a smile before slipping on my shoes. He took my hand and led toward the entrance of the house we were in but we stopped when we heard Klaus talking to someone.

" Stay here" Damon told me and I nodded before I felt him let go of my hand. I heard Klaus cry out and shuffling as if someone were fighting, along with an explosion. I heard screaming and I jumped as I heard Klaus say." Aislinn, what are you doing down here, where are the hybrids I had watching you"

" I don't know" I lied." I heard screaming, what happened?" I asked.

" Nothing to worry about. Come, lets go see your father" he suggested and I frowned." Why?"

" Because I made a promise, didn't I"

I smiled and followed him to the car. A few minutes later, I stood on the porch of Elena's house." Goodbye, Aislinn" Klaus said and I frowned.

" Where are you going?" I asked managing to catch his hand and he chuckled." I promised I was taking you somewhere safe, and with your father is the safest place you could be, but know that I am always watching over you" he told me before he was gone. I turned in the direction of the door and knocked, A moment later, it opened and arms wrapped around me." Izzy" Ric cried and tears filled my eyes.

****************

I sat on a bench waiting for Alaric, but after a while, I got up and pulled my walking stick out my bag before I started walking, only to stop when I ran into someone." here we go again" I heard Jeremy say and I laughed." At least you made an improvement, you didn't knock me over or spill anything on me."

" Elena told me about what Klaus did to you, how are you doing?"

" I'm doing alright I guess, as best I can when I know he has hybrids watching"

" How can you tell"

" That man over there on the bench, he pretends to be talking on his phone when he's really following me. The girl trying to get into her car, is listening to our conversation right now, while another one is a throwing a football around with another guy.  When one sense is weakened another gets stronger, my hearing is heightened slightly but not as heightened as a vampire's, there is also the fact that I'm part werewolf. " I shrugged.

" That's cool" he chuckled.

" Well, I'll see you later Jeremy" I told him as I turned to start walking but stopped when he asked." You want to hang out sometime?"

" What do you have in mind, because pool is out and I don't drink that much?" I asked.

" Alaric told me your pretty good with a pencil?" he suggested and I thought of something." Actually, I have an idea" I smiled.

" And I'm guessing your not going to tell me"

" Nope" I laughed before I left for home.