Sequence I, Chapter 4: Weiss - Confession

You groggily woke up in a room you've never seen before. You felt something covering your right eye and remembered everything that happened yesterday. You remembered throwing Cardin and thought.

'When was I that... crazy?'

You looked around the room, and to your surprise. You saw a sleeping Weiss on the chair right next to you.

'Was she waiting for me?'

You then saw her eyes slowly open and she sat up and stretched. She looked at you and blinked a few times.

"Uh.. Hi-"

She threw herself at you and hugged you.

"OH MY GOD Y/N WHY'D YOU DO THAT YOU MADE ME SO WORRIED YOU IDIOT!"

You then rubbed her back while she spilled her emotions unto you.

"I THOUGHT YOU DIED AS YOU OVERWORKED YOUR AURA. I THOUGHT I LOST SOMEONE I LOVED AGAIN."

You stopped slightly and this and smiled at her. You put your hand on her chin and stared into her blue eyes.

You then leaned closer and kissed her. She squeaked but soon enough returned the kiss. After a few seconds, you broke the kiss and looked at he reddened face.

"Love you too, Weiss."

She managed to turned redder as she looked away and started to fidget with her index fingers.

"Oh! And where's Connor. And where are we?"

"Connor is in the room across from here. He suffered a concussion from the blow from Cardin. We are at the hospital, and Cardin almost died. He was barely clinging on to his life when they got to him.

"Oh. Uh.. Woops."

She giggled at this and looked at you with confusion.

"How did you do all of that? There were no signs of a semblance being used and you managed to finish off Russel and Cardin within a few seconds of each other."

"I.. Honestly don't even know. The moment I saw Cardin hitting Connor and he fell. I just.. Lost it."

"Oh, Your aura must really be powerful then."

You then started to radiate your aura which kept changing colours. You looked at yourself and then back at Weiss. She studied your aura but was confused.

"You think? Why is mine changing from colour to colour. Why are others only one."

"I don't know."

You stopped radiating and sighed.

"I haven't even had my semblance unlocked yet."

You saw someone at the door and your eyes widened.

It was Neptune. He was holding a knife.

Weiss then took out her rapier and pointed it at Neptune. He didn't expect Weiss to be here as he stared at her with surprise on your face.

"What are you doing here, Neptune." Weiss spat in disgust.

He then started to move closer, his grip on the knife tightening. Weiss moved towards Neptune as she took a stance.

I flicked my wrists.

'My blades are still here?'

Weiss didn't expect his course of actions as he threw the knife at me, which I dodged. Weiss looked at me which was her worst mistake as Neptune took her rapier and stabbed her with it.

"NO! WEISS! YOU FUCKING BASTARD." I shouted as I rushed at him and stabbed his neck. He fell on the floor, lifeless.

I then tended to Weiss as I ripped off a piece of my shirt and covered her wound with it. She started tearing and grabbed my hand.

"I..I love you." Was her last words before she fell on the floor.

I shouted for a doctor as tears started to drop from my eyes.

"No...Weiss..."

Doctors rushed into my room with a stretcher and I carried Weiss on it. They studied Neptune's body as they realised that he was the one that stabbed her. Luckily, there was a surveillance camera so police could study the footage.

They took her away as I just sat there, devastated.

'Why....why didn't I expect that turn of actions.'

You started to radiate aura out of your own will and felt something inside you.. Growing.

It was then you felt another jolt of pain and realised something.

"My semblance."

You felt as if.. time was at your disposal. It then hit you.

You willed yourself as the surrounding started to move backwards. You saw the doctors come in and yourself carrying Weiss back to the floor and then you stabbed Neptune and back to when you dodged the knife and then back to when Neptune first appeared.

"What are you doing here, Neptune." Weiss spat in disgust.

He then started to move closer, his grip on the knife tightening. Weiss moved towards Neptune as she took a stance.

I then flicked my wrists.

'I have got to prevent her death."

Neptune then threw his knife, which I dodged and I immediately jumped on him.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO KILL MY WEISS"

You shouted as you hit the side of his head, enough to knock him out.

You then rushed to Weiss who was still shocked and hugged her.

"Oh god, Weiss."

"W-What are you doing idiot?"

"I..I saw you get killed by Neptune once."

"What? Why would I die by him."

"When he threw the knife, he too advantage of your shock and grabbed your rapier and stabbed you with it. I.. Won't let that happen again."

"But-"

"I finally unlocked my semblance. I have control over time. Look."

You held her hand and rewind to where Neptune stabbed her and you both just saw you stabbing Neptune by the neck and you rushing over to a dying Weiss.

You then forwarded to where you currently were and you looked at Weiss, who was in shock.

"Thats why... I can't let that happen. Not again."

She hugged you and brought your head closer to hers and she kissed you. She then broke the kiss and stared into your E/C eyes.

"Thank you, Y/N."

You then smiled as you looked over to Neptune. You carried him out of the hospital and threw him in an alley. You didn't care anymore.

You walked back to your room to see Weiss. Smiling.

She was the one you would protect with your life.