Sequence III, Chapter 3: Yang - Preperation

You didn't reach Monteriggioni until the day after. Yang fell asleep on your back, and you had to fix your belt to her to prevent her from falling. From time to time, you glanced at her sleeping face. She was by far, one of the most attractive woman you had seen, aside from Caterina Sforza.

Once you reached, however. You slowly awoke the sleeping Blonde by nudging her. You attempts were in vain however all she did was move and fell on your lap. Ruby, Blake and Weiss walked towards you.

"Y/N. Remove your hood and whisper in her ear something seductive. She'll be fully awake." Weiss suggested. Causing Blake and Ruby to giggle. You sighed and did exactly that. However, you were more... buff than they expected as your features were really defined and your H/C hair swaying with the wind.

"Yang that lucky..." Weiss, Blake and Ruby muttered.

You then leaned in and whispered at her ear.

"I'll make love to you, babe."

This got a reaction as Yang quickly sat up, blushing and falling from the horse, but your belt saved her from actually hitting the ground.

"Wh-What was- Who was-"

"It was me, Yang." You chuckled as you pulled her up and set her on the ground properly.

"B-But.. What!? You-" Yang was flabbergasted.

"It was a means to wake you up." You said as you dismounted your horse. She noticed your hood was off and her blush deepened.

"W-Wow... He's cute."

"Thanks, Yang. You are as well."

"Wh-What? I didn't mean to say that out load." She said as she covered her mouth and blushing even more.

"Come on, let's not keep Ezio waiting." You said as you entered Monteriggioni. As you walked, you explained the origins behind Monteriggioni, fascinating the girls.

"We once got attacked by the Borgia. It was back when Ezio had supposedly killed the 'spaniard' and we got came back here, celebrating. However, we were attacked the day after and this place was a mess. Fortunately, it was soon rebuilt and here we are. Also, Ezio's family owns this place."

"Really? Wow."

You nodded and saw a building you recognised so much. It was your home when your were still in training.

Yang noticed you staring at the building.

"Y/N? You okay?"

"Hmm? Yes. This.... Used to be my home when I was still training under Ezio's wing."

"Ooh! Can we see?" Ruby asked.

"I suppose."

You slowly pushed open the door. The smell sent waves of nostalgia coursing through you. You remembered the first time that you had to air assassinate. It was on a straw dummy and you kept failing. But Ezio's encouragements kept you going and your father's as well. That was what made you land your first ever air assassination attempt.

The flashbacks stopped and you saw an armour stand. It still had your assassin armour on it, but it was small as you had grown muscles in the journey. You then saw a table with a note package on it. Your eyes widened as you realised what it was. The night before the Borgia attack, your father gave you a package, but you were asleep and didn't see the package until the attack.

Your father and Mario was killed in the attack.

And you didn't remember the package until years later.. Which is now. You walked to the package and opened it. To reveal a onyx coloured Saber and a peculiar looking hidden blade. Upon further inspection, it had slots for what seemed like powder. It then hit you.. You father had returned from Vale a few nights earlier. Dust.