Sequence II, Chapter 4: Ruby - New Friend

'This dorm is quite large.'

'It was probably made with the intentions of fitting four people. Like in a team.'

'That actually makes sense. It seems like you do know how to use your head.'

'Gee, thanks.'

You examined the room and just fell on one of the beds. When you did, however. You heard a loud thump from somewhere outside. You glanced at your door.

'What was that?'

'No idea. Go check it out, Y/N.'

You opened door and checked left and right. There was nothing there. Then, you suddenly had a very bad feeling. You eagle visioned and still saw nothing.

'Strange...'

'Quite'

You closed the door and looked back to see a small creature on the ground.

"What is that"

"Don't mean to burst your bubble, but thats a Beowolf.'

'Excuse me, what?'

'A Beowolf. A creature of Vale. They're usually called Grimm. What is it doing just sitting there?'

You slowly approached the creature, or Grimm, or Beowolf as Xibetha and Tecia stated.

'I would do that if I were you.'

'Relax, I got this.'

'Famous last words.' They giggled.

You then kneeled in front of the Beowolf and it cocked its head. You then reached out for it and it sniffed your hand before it moved forward and let you pet it.

'Did you really just...'

'...Tame one?'

You shrugged your shoulders as you felt your new found friend.

'It's probably a child. Seeing as how it hasn't attacked me."

"Yet."

It then leaped on your bed and spun in circles before laying there, fast asleep.

'So.. What do I do with it?'

'Don't ask us. You're the Y/N.'

'Sheesh. Uhm.. I think I'll keep it.'

'Are you crazy? Thats a Beowolf. The ones that, you know. Kill things?'

'Look at it, Xibetha. I can't do anything to it without feeling bad. I mean, It's just a child.'

She then sighed.

'You... have a point.'

'Well, I'm going to go get some shut eye. Wake me up if something happens.'

'How- Oh.'

You went to another bed and fell on it, your eyes slowly closing.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

You awoke to see that the Beowolf was nudging you with its head. Sitting up, you petted its fur and you glanced at the clock.

'Sheesh, it's only been 3 hours.'

'You should know that someone came in and was scared by the Beowolf and ran off just a few seconds ago.'

'Oh.'