Sequence III, Chapter 2: Yang - Attacked

You woke up to the sounds of banging on your. You quickly awoke and answered it. It was Ezio.

"Good morning, Y/N, hurry up."

"Si, Good Morning."

You went in and quickly took your robe. You decided to wear white as it would blend in more. Once you were done, you took your hidden blade and fastened both of them on both your wrists, you gave a flick and the blades popped out perfectly.

You turned towards Ezio and he took off, you following close. The both of you had to kill a few guards before reaching Villa Beacon. You waited at the rooftop as Ezio prepared a dramatic entrance for you. Ezio knocked on the door a few times before the door opened.

You saw everyone slowly coming out of the Villa and were holding their weapons. It was then you saw Ezio looking at you. Putting on your hood, you readied yourself.

"Students, I have a guest with me that will aid me for today, for we're visiting Monteriggioni. My home, before it was besiege by the Borgia." Ezio said, venom in his words. He whistled and you jumped down. You landed and kneeled at the crowd, everyone staring at you in amazement.

"This is Y/N."

Little did you know, Yang was the most curious one there about what you actually look like.

"Ooh! It's that guy from yesterday!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Si, madame."

'Wow he sounds gruff." Yang thought.

"And I assume you're the one in charge, Messere."

"Oh! Yes. I'm Ozpin. A pleasure to meet you."

"Si, likewise."

"Va bene, now that we're acquainted, let's head off. Y/N, take the rear."

"Sì."

You went to the back, which. Fortunately for you was where team RWBY was.

"Hi! I'm Ruby! This is Weiss, Blake and Yang!"

"Hello."

"Not much of a talker, huh." Yang said and you chuckled.

"No, I'm not good with words unlike Ezio."

"Speaking of which, the both of you are wearing similar armour. Are you both like.. Cosplaying?" Yang asked.

"Cosplaying? What is this... Cosplaying?"

"Wow, you need to get out more."

"I go out everyday, mind you."

"Thats exactly what I meant. C'mon, you're younger than Ezio. Someone his age doesn't have or need fun."

"Someone my age....imbecille."

You chuckled at Ezio's reaction. You only heard it before when Ezio was injured and you bought him to a doctor to recover, but the doctor had really nice words to say.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing.. I just recalled an earlier event."

"Oh."

You and the group then reached stables, as you all needed to ride a horse there. But, there was many who didn't have the knowledge of horse riding, and had to ride in pairs. You got on your horse and waited for everyone to get on theirs. You walked up to Ezio, who was amusing himself by the students failing to get on their horse.