Sequence V, Chapter 4: Neo - A Healing Promise

You woke up to the sound of metal chains dragging against cemented flooring. You looked around drowsily and saw that you were in a cell of some sorts. Your eyes snapped open and instinct kicked in. Your hands and legs were bound with metal chains and you looked around to see what caused the sound which awoke you.

It was Neo, seemingly struggling in her sleep. She had a look of discomfort on her face as she turned left and right. She was badly bruised and she was wearing ragged clothing. Blood stains were everywhere, as well as cut wounds.

'Poor girl, she was suffering a lot." Xibetha said, which scared you at first.

"Oh right, I forgot about both of you. Speaking of which, how'd you know she suffered?. . Oh wait."

'Idiot.'

You focused on her mind and you saw what happened to her.

\Neo's Point of View/

I woke up drenched in sweat, looking around, I was in a room unfamiliar to myself. I tried to recall how I got here and I immediately thought of Y/N. I looked around, trying to find him but he was not here.

"It looks like you're finally awake, Neo."

I looked at the door, it was Winter Schnee. I tried to struggle free, but I was bound by rope.

"Don't even consider using your Aura or Semblances here. These walls were made to counter usage of them. In other words, your abilities prove ineffective here." She smirked. I narrowed my eyes as she made her way to the side of my bed.

"So, the famous Neopolitan. Cuffed, helpless. Going to be completely honest, I did not expect this situation to come anytime soon, but alas. Here you are. And here I am." She continued. "Now, tell me. What do you know of Roman Torchwick. I have intel that you're very close to him.

I kept silent, did she not know I can't speak? Some Schnee she is. I saw hatred flare through her eyes and she snapped her fingers, causing my binds to break. I took the opportunity to lunge at her, but she was anticipating that and sidestepped, grabbing my arm. I winced in pain as my body crashed against the floor, with my arm in her grip. It felt like my arm got separated from its socket.

"How pathetic. Just a few days ago, you were skilled in combat. I've heard many stories. And this is not what I was expecting." She mocked. I felt anger surge through me and I jumped up, kneeing her stomach. She lost breath and I took the opportunity to land swift kicks and punches, but I felt arms restraining my hand. I tried to fight it, but the strength of the person was limitless.

Winter coughed as she took time to recover. She looked up with a glare that almost sent shivers down my spine. She limped forward and I spat in her face.

"I'll make you wish you were dead." She growled. The person behind me threw me across the room with a lot of force. I felt multiple bones crack as I let out a groan of pain, but no sound came out. I looked up just in time to see a sword fly toward me, but I was late and it pierced my abdomen. The pain was excruciating and I could barely keep myself conscious. Winter came at me and started stabbing at the same spot multiple times with the same spot. I was tearing in pain, she was right. I wanted to die. However, I pictured Y/N smiling and I smiled.

"Sweet dreams, Neo." She used the hilt of the sword and knocked my head. Everything faded into black.

/~~~~\

Your eyes shot open as you breathed rapidly. You felt and saw everything. Her pain. Her suffering.

"I'll kill her. I'll kill her. I'LL KILL HER. I'LL KILL HER!" You chanted. You felt a strong sense of blood lust embrace you, but you shook it off, with much difficulty.