Sequence II, Chapter 1 : Ruby - Ruby Rose

You were an Assassin, trained by Altäir, Ezio and Edward. You had the most potential among all of the other apprentices and you were just doing your initiation. 

Ezio: "Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember.."

You: "Nothing is true."

Altäir: "Where other men are limited by morality of law, remember..."

You: "Everything is permitted."

Edward: "We work in the dark to serve the light. We are the Assassins."

You the proceeded to the highest point of Florence and was supposed to perform a leap of faith.

You breathed as you jumped off the ledge, you felt so free.. Like an eagle. With that, you landed on the hay bale with a satisfying 'ploof '

Soon after, you rendezvous with Ezio as you were told he has a mission for you.

"Ah, Y/N. I see that your initiation went well, si?"

"Yes, Mentor."

"Very good. Now, I have a mission for you."

"And what is that, Mentor?"

"I want you to go on a trip, to a place called Vale."

"Vale? Isn't that where they have weird skills called auras and semblances?"

"Si. And I want you to learn these so called skills. And I have a Assassination target for you. Adam Taurus. The leader of a group called White Fang."

"I see. And when will I be leaving?"

"First thing at dawn."

"Alright." You turned your back and was going to walk away until Ezio grabbed your shoulder.

"Patience, I am not done yet."

"My apologies."

"Here are your gear. You'll be needing these."

He opened a chest to reveal a armour which was blueish black in colour and new blades.

You examined the blades and realised one of them is a hook blade.

"A hook blade, Mentor? Are you sure I'll be needing it?"

"Si. And also, the new hidden blade. Designed to work with dust. A new ingredient we discovered. Which empowers your attacks."

You took the blades and detached yours and attacked the new ones. You flicked your wrists and they slid out perfectly. You set your old pair back while grabbing the new armour.

"And finally, Y/N. Don't be afraid to make some.....lady friends."

"Mentor, As much as I would, I highly doubt that someone would be so much as interested in me."

"You never know, being an Assassin has it's charms."

"Yes, like how you managed to woo Madame Sofia Sartor."

He chuckled before replying.

"Heh, but I speak the truth. It would be wise to find a lady friend there, as they most likely skilled in using this.. Semblance."