Sequence IV, Chapter 3: Blake - The End?

You have been studying intensely for a month, learning about the origins and history of Vale and about something called 'Semblance.' and 'Aura'. It was interesting, to say the least. At night, you've been trying to get information about the Sage, named Bartholomew Roberts.

You were in the library reading information about Dust. It was Dust that you and Edward found in those old caverns. It was then a certain Faunus you knew walked next to you.

"Mind if I seat?" Blake asked.

"Go ahead."

In the one month of knowing her, you realised that Blake wore a ribbon on her head to hide her Faunus appearance. However, you thought that it was stupid for trying to hide her Faunus ears. You actually quite liked it.

Blake took a seat and started reading her book. It was Altaïr's Journal.

You read that Dust could be harnessed for combat, but it would require an Aura, and some intelligence pertaining Dust. You looked at your hidden blade that you found in the caverns. It had a compartment for what you assumed was Dust.

You glanced at Blake's book and immediately covered the hidden blade with your sleeve. They didn't know, and shouldn't know your origins.

You stood up, much to the disappointment of Blake.

"Where you going?" She asked, closing her book.

"Finding Weiss, why?"

You could've sworn you saw Blake get jealous, but disregarded it.

"Oh. What for?"

"Dust, I've neither the knowledge or the means of utilising this Dust, and I figured Weiss would be able to teach me."

"I see, could I come?"

"I don't see why not."

She walked next to you and you went to find Weiss. You went to RWBY's dorm and knocked. However, Yang opened it, wearing nothing but yellow Bra and Panties.

When you saw it, you immediately turned around.

"Yang, put something on!" Blake said.

"I do have something on. Y/N, why don't you see for yourself?" Yang said.

"No thanks. I came for Weiss."

"EEH, Why did you pick her over me?"

Blake pushed Yang into the room and closed the door. You sighed in relief, and saw Edward on the rooftops quite some distance away. He seemed to be following someone and you walked to the window to figure out what he was doing. You saw that he was following several Faunus.

However, you heard RWBY's door opened, Weiss and Blake emerging from the room. They spotted you and walked up to you.

"What is it, Y/N?" Weiss asked.

"This." You held your pouch of Dust and shook it. She took it and opened to see Dust in it's powdered form.

"What about it?"

"Teach me on how one could use this Dust in combat." You said.

"Fine. Come with us." Weiss instructed, and you followed.

While walking, Blake decided to strike up conversation.

"Hey Y/N?"

You looked at her.

"Hmm?"

"You've been here for about a month, and you have done nothing but train and study. You've never once had fun with us."