Sequence III, Chapter 1: Yang - A Vacation?

You were an Assassin, trained by Altäir, Ezio and Edward. You had the most potential among all of the other apprentices and you were just doing your initiation. 

Ezio: "Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember.."

You: "Nothing is true."

Altäir: "Where other men are limited by morality of law, remember..."

You: "Everything is permitted."

Edward: "We work in the dark to serve the light. We are the Assassins."

You the proceeded to the highest point of Florence and was supposed to perform a leap of faith.

You breathed as you jumped off the ledge, you felt so free.. Like an eagle. With that, you landed on the hay bale with a satisfying 'ploof'

It was then you came out of the bale, brushing yourself of stray hay stuck in your armour.

"Mister Y/N? Can I ask you somethin?"

You looked over to see that it was young Haytham Kenway

"Sure, go ahead."

"Will I be like my dad, soon?"

You chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Of course you will, Haytham. In fact, I think you'll one day be better than me."

"Thats not true. I can never be better than you."

"Don't say that, when there's a will, there's a way. Now go on, play with your friends."

"Thanks, Mister Y/N!" With that, he ran off. Ezio came out of hiding and patted you on the back.

"You're good with kids, aren't you?"

"It runs in the family, mentor."

"Haha, Si. Your father was a great man. On a more serious note, however. There will be people from a place called Vale, who shall be visiting Florence. I heard that they're students and that they are here to learn about our culture."

"I see."

"And I want you, to tail the group. As I am their so called 'tour' for the month. After the tour, they have a few years to explore the whole of Italy."

"Tailing students? Why?"

"According to this, Vale is well known for their Templar presence, and there might be a piece of Eden as well. My point is, this might be a trap. Sending students here. They might be an inside spy so they know where our defences and weaknesses are. They might attack us with everything they have." He explains as he hands your documents which you took and read.

"I understand."

"They arrive at noon, tomorrow. See you at the docks." He said as he ran off into the distance.

You sighed and ran towards a Assassin Den to research more on Vale and its origins and abilities. Soon, you reached and burst through the doors. Walking towards the study, you searched for every book pertaining information and sat at the table, reading.

-At Beacon Academy-

"WOO A TRIP TO ITALY, FINALLY A VACATION." A cheerful Ruby shouted, annoying her teammates.

"For the fifth time, Ruby. Shut up. We're trying to pack here, and you are not even helping." Weiss complained.

"But she has a point. We haven't been out of country much and Beacon is sending us there to.. Well learn. But I doubt anyone will do that." Yang said.