Sequence VI, Chapter 3: Velvet - The Transformation

Velvet hummed innocently as she walked through the forest with a light spring in her step. She was on the way to the new Assassin Headquarters. The previous one was a risk to stay in as the Creatures of the Crimson knew their location. And the note.

You're all dead.

It bothers Desmond, but he doesn't ponder on it too much. You trusted Velvet with the location, much to the objection of the Order. As soon as Velvet passed the first border, she grew cautious. She knew that someone was following her.

"If someone is following you, Velvet, head away from the headquarters."

She remembered your words, she started taking right turns, occasionally glancing behind her. Whenever she did, however, she couldn't see anyone. She was starting to get scared. Scared for her life. Scared that she would reveal the location of the Assassin Headquarters.

She quickened her pace, in a desperate attempt to lose the stalker. It was a feeble attempt, as the person was still able to catch up with her.

She looked back, but she ran into something and fell on her behind. She looked at what she hit and it was a tree. She ran into a tree.

"Ow." She rubbed her bum.

She heard heavy laughter and her stalker fell from the trees. She stomped towards her stalker, a dagger drawn. It was given to her by you. She pointed the end of her dagger and her eyes widened as she saw that it was none other than you.

"Y/N?"

"Heya, Vel." You laughed.

Velvet lit up with embarrassment and started touching her two pointer fingers together, her feet unsettled. You got yourself together and stood up.

"Is 'Tree' your favourite number?" You said, grinning.

She turned around, so as to hide her ever growing embarrassment.

"W-Why'd you follow me?" She stuttered, turning back to you.

"Well, you were humming so cutely to yourself towards HQ and I couldn't resist. You're adorable, Vel." You grinned.

Velvet squeaked and blushed in response.

"Y-You think I'm adorable?" She breathed, which you heard, unfortunately.

"Of course! If not for you having a boyfriend, I'd probably fall head over heels for you." You said.

"But I don't—" She was cut off by a familiar voice, shouting.

"HEY!"

Velvet managed to identify the voice. It was none other than Ruby Rose. She was running at you, Yang following suit n

Ruby skidded to a stop next to you with her weapon drawn on you. Velvet's eyes widened. She doesn't know you. Nor does Yang.

"Get away from Velvet, you. . . thing!" Ruby exclaimed before attacking ferociously at you.

You swiftly moved to Velvet's ears and whispered. 'Roll with it' and grabbed Velvet by the neck, holding her dagger against her neck. She complied with your request and acted like she was really scared, but it was hard for the Rabbit Faunus, for your close proximity and your warm embrace just melts her brain. She didn't have a boyfriend, and all she wants is you.