Sequence I, Chapter 5: Weiss - End

It has been six months since the 'incident' with CRDL and the confession by your beloved Weiss. Sure, she got jealous easily, but that was one of the traits you really liked about Weiss.

CRDL was also really scared of both of you. They would run whenever they see you and finally stopped calling the Faunus in the school names.

And Neptune, well he was arrested as he was jailed for 'attempted murder' and Weiss couldn't be happier.

You both were seen as an hero, but two things kept tugging your mind. Your targets, the original reason why you came here. Neo, Cinder and Roman. And that you'll have to leave Weiss and go back to Florence.

One day, however. You received reports of a Schnee dust factory raid. RWBY, JNPR and [FI]C was sent to apprehend the targets, kill them if you had to.

When you arrived at the dust factory, you were shocked to see it all ablaze and dead bodies scattered everywhere.

"Fuck, we were too late." Connor muttered.

You then heard screaming coming from inside the Factory and you all rushed in. It would seem like White Fang was here as Faunuses wearing clothes which had the White Fang symbol on it came charging at all of you.

"Fend them off, Connor and I will find the people responsible for this." You said and they nodded.

"Y/N!"

You stopped and turned to Weiss.

"Be careful."

"Don't worry, we will."

You and Connor ran to the other side of the factory when you heard voices.

"Grand Master Rodrigo Borgia would be delighted to see these goods."

"You think? There are tons."

"Shush, just keep collecting the dusts."

You and Connor sneaked up the wall and saw three people and you recognised them immediately.

Neo, Cinder and Roman.

You both readied yourselves for an Air Assassination and jumped. However, you only managed to hit Roman as Connor went for Neo but she dodged.

Roman was killed on the spot.

"Well, Well. It would seem that Ezio Auditore sent his goons to come for us."

"Shut it, Templar."

"Oh my, how intimidating now, let us dance."

You went for Neo as Connor went for Cinder.

You kept countering her umbrella until there was suddenly two of her.

"Oh, come on."

You flicked both your wrists as you ran towards a Neo stabbing her in the neck, and jumping directly to the the other one and sunk your blade in her heart.

"My, you really are skilled."

'What? How is she still alive?'

It was then the place directly in front of you shattered, like glass and Neo was right there, sitting so that you could see her panties from where you were.

You looked away in disgust.

"Why not just let your lust take over you. I'll let you have your way with me in bed. Hehe."

"Piss off."

"How rude."

She then sat up and took off the cap to her umbrella, revealing a blade.