Sequence II, Chapter 3: Ruby - Awakening

You woke up in a dark room. You looked around could not see anything.

"Well, well. It would seem that our Y/N is awake."

"Indeed."

You heard two voice sound out. Their voices seemed to echo around the room.

"Wha- Who are both of you?" You asked, fear in your voice.

"We are Xibetha and Tecia."

"What?"

"This is supposed to be our carrier?"

"Peace, He is just confused. This is the first time he came here, give him more time. It shall come to him soon."

"What? Carrie-"

Everything started to disorient and your eyelids suddenly felt heavy. You tried hard to fight against it, but eventually failed as you fell asleep.

=_=_=_=_=_=

It has been three months since you last woke up. The members of team RWBY recovered from getting attacked and Ruby was looking after you almost everyday. After school, she would immediately rush to the hospital and looked after you. But you were showing no signs of waking up. Weiss, Blake and Yang were worried about their team leader.

It was then you woke up, feeling really horrible. You took a moment to adjust to the light. From the looks of it, you were in a hospital. You stretched and you looked around. There was no one in the room and your armour and weapons were in the chair next to you.

There was also a box of cookies on the table, you reached for one and bit into it. The moment it hit your tongue, your eyes widened. It was really good. Much better than the bakeries in Florence.

It was then you heard something drop. You looked over to see it was a bag dropped by... Ruby. You smiled at her and you saw there were tears in her eyes.

"Hey, uh.. You okay Rub-"

"Y/N!!"

She lunged at you and hugged you. You laughed and hugged her back. She then started crying into your chest.

"D-Do you know how long you w-were out?" She managed to voice between cries.

"A day?"

"THREE MONTHS"

You were shocked by this. Three months, you were out cold. Were you really that fatigued when facing Cinder? You then remembered the wound on your shoulder, you looked over and you saw it was wrapped.

'It would seem as if Y/N has a lady person friend.'

Wait, what?

'Don't be too surprised, Y/N. You've met us before.'

You then recalled the dream or something you had.

Ruby noticed this and nudged you.

"Y/N? Are you okay?"

"Huh? What? Yeah. I am."

She didn't seem to be convinced but didn't push further. Suddenly, her face lit up and she got off the bed and toward the bag she dropped.

She took it and walked over to you. You looked at the bag and she opened it to reveal four boxes of cookies. The same ones you ate just now.

"LOOK! I BOUGHT MORE COOKIES!"