Sequence IV, Chapter 4: Velvet - The Traveller, and the Bad Wolf.

When you came to, your head pounded. Your memory was fuzzy, and your vision was blurry. You felt horrible. It took you a full minute to process your surroundings. It was the infirmary of Headquarters. You were the only one in the room. Strange, you thought. There were usually people working in the infirmary. It also occurred to you that it was unusually quiet.

You attempted to sit up straight. And with much effort, you did. It was silent, and the only sound you heard were the machines. You shifted yourself to the edge of the bed and stood, almost falling as you did so.

You took a few test steps and you felt no discomfort, which was a good sign. You headed for the door and peeked down the hallway. Nothing. Not a sound. You walked down the empty hallway, expecting to bump into something, or someone.

You walked to your room to find your armour and weapons on your bed. After changing into those, you walked out to find any sign of people.

It wasn't until you passed the meeting room, when you finally heard voices. You were about to walk in, until you heard people mention your name. You then pressed your head against the door to hear better.

"He's a threat. He's one of THEM!"

"I agree with him. He'll kill all of us."

Conversations erupted from the whole room, and you almost entered if not for someone shouting for them to quiet down.

"Enough. Y/N is a valuable asset to our cause, and I don't want to hear anymore of it." It was Desmond.

"Valuable? Valuable? Desmond, have you gone insane? You're putting our whole organisation at risk. I say we exile him."

You pushed open the door, with everybody turning their attention toward you. You saw that it was Shaun that was arguing with Desmond.

"You know he's right, right? I'm dangerous. I. . I'm a risk to everyone here, I should go." You said.

Desmond's eyes widened in shock. "Hey, now. That's—"

"If the wolf wants to leave, let him go." Shaun grinned.

"Farewell, all of you."

"Y/N! Wait!" Two voices called out for you.

It was Umbra and Velvet.

"Don't go. ." Velvet muttered. She was on the brink of tears.

It was obvious to you that she harboured feelings for you, but you pushed those thoughts away as, Velvet was a sweet and innocent girl, and you knew she didn't have a boyfriend. Like you previously had said, you would fall head over heels for her. If not for your line of work.

See, if you accepted her feelings, you would make her a really happy girl. However, with your line of work, you could easily die on a random day, and the damage you would do to her would be overwhelming.

"I'm sorry, but Shaun is right. I'm a monster."

This triggered Velvet's tears to fall. You were heartbroken. It was such a sad sight. With a sigh, you took a step toward the to rabbit Faunus and hugged her. She gave out a surprise yelp, but melted right in your embrace.

It was then you heard a weird humming of some kind. You turned your head towards the source of the sound. It was right behind you. Velvet peeked behind you from under your arms.

"W-What's that?" Velvet asked, wiping her tears.

You turned, but kept an arm around Velvet. Something was appearing out of thin air. It was a box of some sort.

"A police box? What's that doing here." Desmond said.

The police box was now opaque, and the door opened. Out came a male, who was wearing a blue striped suit and a long tan overcoat, behind him was a blonde girl, both looking fairly surprised.

RWBY x Assassin!Male!Reader CrossoverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara