1

"No way in hell dad!" I shouted to my dad at the dinner table.

"Natsu-"

"What about zeref? He's the oldest why can't he become the next heir?!"

Igneel sigh "I'm sorry natsu. You should know that I've written your name on the contract of who to be the next heir when I'm gone"

"Why dad?..."

"Zeref...he was suppose to be dead so when he died the contract was of no use. You were born. However after I've signed the contract, Zeref appeared saying he never died. In stead he ran away because he needed some time to himself." Explained igneel.

That idiot older brother of mine.

"But..." I stood up with my plate full of food and walk to my room. Stupid brother not even home right now too.

I look out my door window to see the bright full moon.

I sigh. Let's eat outside.

I walk outside to my porch and look down to the water while eating. Seven years that all the regions have united ruled by the gods. However we've been at war for 15 years.

I look up to the moon and my eyes widen. So beautiful...like a fairy dancing on water dressed in pure white with detailed blue designs on it.

I look carefully to see tears coming out of her eyes...even so her beauty is still so enchanting.

I stay quiet while she danced until she fell down on the water and begin to cry silently.

"Mis-..." I should stay quiet. I can't scare her off. That'll be bad. "Miss?"

She turn to look my way and she stood up and bow as an apology and then walk away.

I felt my heart beating quickly as she left "wait!" I shouted and she stop "Please if you don't mind... Come back and dance again."

She bow down once again and ran off.

I smile and ran out to see igneel but only to see zeref waiting outside my door.

"Zeref!"

"I heard you're getting marry?" He said.

"Yeah" I mumble.

"You sound excited"

"So am"

Zeref walk in and sat down on my bed.

"So?" I ask "what's are you doing here?"

"Just felt like seeing my little brother"

I frown then grin "Zeref do you think there's still fairies alive?"

Zeref smile "yes...there are in fact I've met one"

"You have?" I question

"Think why I'm always usually gone" he said and left.

No way...he's gotta be lying.

The next day I waited at my porch early in the morning for her. I yawn and sigh. Is she not coming?

My stomach growl and I decided to find something to eat.

"You're early to breakfast today" said Zeref putting food on his plates.

" You too" I told him "What are you doing?" I ask.

" Getting my breakfast. I'm going to go somewhere today"

" You always do Zeref...where do you go?" I ask.

He sigh " Kids shouldn't need to know"

"Hey! I'm the one getting marry soon!"