14

"Forget about him. Don't marry Natsu...no if marrying is so had then don't marry at all. Ah I know I'll move back with you to the water region!" Said Lily while I feed the horses.

"Lily...thank you but I-"

"Juvia what else is there to worry about?"

I sigh. Uncle would accept me but his wife wouldn't. She'll probably....

"Juvia. Don't you want to stop causing trouble for them?" said Lily and patted the horse.

"But Natsu-"

"Natsu doesn't even love you!" Shouted Lily startling the horse. She calm the horse down and look at me "Natsu love the Dancer. Even though you and the dancer are the same person....Natsu still pity you and love the dancer"

I stay quiet but then I realize. How did she know.

"How did you know Lily? That I and the dancer are the same person? No how did you know of the dancer?"

"Juvia. Isn't it obvious? I saw you dancing at night. You would come and dance for natsu and I would watch. At first I wasn't sure but then passing through down town I saw you dancing. I knew then that you two were the same person."

"How-"

"If Natsu found out that you and the dancer were the same person what would he do? Love you or pity you? Wouldn't he be different to you? If he change and love you that means now all he see is the dancer. If he still pities you then all he sees is the poor juvia known as the Devils Daughter"

"But-"

"Juvia you must understand that Natsu won't Be the same again if he finds out that you two are the same person-"

"Lily stop it!" I said "Please....I'll just make sure that Natsu doesn't know"

"What if he already does"

"What do you mean Lily?" I ask. My eyes widen. She was in my room first and Natsu will probably go there to look for me. "W-what did you do?"

"Teru teru bozu doll-"

"Lily...no"

"Sorry Juvia. I thought it was best if he knew soon"

"Hate me all you want Juvia...But this is for the better. Marrying each other will only kill him"

"Lily...why" I whisper "why are you doing this? If we find the killer we won't have any worries!"

"What if...all this investigation leads to Natsus death instead. Juvia he's end too. What if he is awoken? Who will stop him-no who can stop him?"

"Lily why are you doing this to me..." My eyes widen "don't tell me you're the-"

"No!" She said "Its not me. Can't you see its the heavens that are doing this to you"

"What do you mean? The heavens would never interfere with human lives unless they have too. Why would the heavens kill my fiancés ?"

"Did you forget Juvia? You've lost your memories..." She whisper

"Lily...just who are you?"

Natsu POV

I put the doll back into the drawer and left. Gray and Ultear follow me.

"You never knew?"

"I did!" I shouted "so shut up"

No I did not....how could I have not notice?

"Natsu-"

"Leave" I said "Just leave. Lunch is over already so leave"

Gray reach out for me but ultear stopped him "We should...go"