5

"Thank goodness she's finally gone" I hear a maid said to another outside of my study room.

"You mean the dancer? What's so good about it?"

"You don't know?! There are rumors that the dancer is Juvia Grays ex fiance!"

"No way! You mean the cursed daughter? Good thing Gray canceled the wedding right before it was too late!"

"I just hope she doesn't come back...after all they still love each other"

I open the door and they both stop talking and walk away. I still love her? Don't joke around.

"Gray!" Said Lucy smiling with a tray of a cup and tea

"Lucy what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well youve been in your study room for a long while now and I decided to bring you tea"

I chuckle "Thank you Lucy."

"You know you've seem more depressing now that Juvia is gone"

"Do I really look depressed?" I ask.

"Yes"

"Sorry Lucy" I told hr and patted her head "thanks for the tea but let's have it together?"

Natsu POV

"Its been three days now" said Zeref walking with me in the hallway "that she hasn't come out of her room. Don't you think you should check up on her?"

Yeah and three days since the dancer hasn't showed up.

"I was planning to" I mumble "But..."

"But?"

"I made her cry"

Zeref laugh "well well well You making a girl cry. How surprising. Maybe that's why she's not coming out. You should go apologize or something"

I sigh and look at the floor "Is everyone bad mouthing Juvia?"

"Seems like it" said Zeref "well looks like its time for me to go so see you later. Good luck"

I groan. I prepared some deserts and walk to Juvias room.

"Juvia?" I said "Its me Natsu. I want to talk. Can you open the door?"

"Sorry Natsu San but I'm sick so its best if you don't come in here" said Juvia coughing.

I return and came back with a bowl of warm soup and medicine "Juvia? I brought soup and medicine"

"Thank you Natsu San but can you leave it at the door? i don't want you to catch my cold"

"I'm coming in did you lock the door?"

"A-ah yes I did"

I frown and open the unlocked door "you were saying?"

"Sorry" she said and coughed "I just didn't want Natsu to catch my sickness"

I smile "I don't believe that people can mistake you to a daughter of the devil"

She laugh but then cough.

I handed her a handkerchief but she nodded her head no "No thank you"

"You must be very sick Juvia"

"Yeah I-" she stop and smile.

"I'm sorry" I said "For making you cry"

"No need to apologize!"

"But Juvia-"

"Ah! I'll eat the soup before it gets cold!"

"Juvia..."