6

The next day Juvia woke me up frxom bed. "I'm all better now Natsu san! Thank you!"

"Juvia? What are you doing here?" I said sleeply.

"Natsu San I wanna see the fide region I wanna go and explore. I want natsu San to accompany me. Please?!"
"Okay!" I said happily "Its been a very long time since I've visited outside my house!"

"Yay! A date! A date! I'll get ready! I'll see you" and she rush out to get ready.

I got ready and put on my scarf smiling. This scent belongs to her, the dancer.

I chuckle remembering that night...I might've scared her off. After returning my scarf she never showed up again.

I walk out and stand next to Juvias door waiting.

"Natsu" said Igneel walking towards me smiling "You're back into your usual self I see. Must be because of Juvia"

I laugh "I'm just happy the marriages are over with"

Igneel gently punch my arm "what's this. Waiting for Juvia?"

"Yes." I answered

"A date I see" he grin.

"I guess you can say that. I'm just going to accompany Juvia around town that's all"

"Don't leave this region okay" he told me.

I smile and nodded my head yes. The demon inside me may wake up any time any where. That's why I haven't been leaving my house so much.

However Igneel has set up a barrier around the fire region so that when if END is to wake up I'll still be able to control myself for a while. Or other words weaken END for a limited time.

It also decreases the chance of END to awake.

But if I were to leave then END may wake up before I even know it.

"Also, Gray Fullbuster from the ice region will be here for lunch. I have invited him to strengthen your relationship with him. After all you both are always fighting. I wouldn't want that to become an issue later on especially in war"

"Today?" I question "of all days?" I groan.

"Sorry for the wait!" Said Juvia walking out "ah Lord Igneel! Good morning"

"Morning Juvia. Call me Father in law or just father would be nice" he said.

"Okay F-Father!" Said Juvia blushing

Igneel laugh and patted Juvias head "now then you both go and have fun!"
Igneel walk away.

I look at Juvias outfit. "Nice dress" I said.

She giggle "thank you. Its our first date so I dressed up a bit too much" she said spinning around.

We walk outside to where a carriage is waiting for us. "Natsu" zeref stop us from going in "Here" he handed Juvia a cloak "We wouldn't want people to panic"

Juvias smiling face disappear but she grin "I forgot!" She put it on covering herself even her pretty face and bright smile. " Thank you Zeref"

Zeref gave her a small smile " Have fun you two "

I help Juvia get in the carriage. "You didn't have to do that" I told him and he shook his head " There will be panic. Natsu Dragneel the next heir is going to die in the hands of the daughter of the devil. You wouldn't want Juvia's worst nightmare...or even worse her scar to bleed again" Zeref walk away. I frown and got in.

"I'm hungry lets go get something to eat" I told Juvia "I know a great place around here"

"Sounds good!" she said