11

"J-juvia?" I stutter looking at her "a-are you okay?"

Her eyes puffy and red with bags under her eyes. Her hairs sticking out like crazy.

"Yes" she said tiredly and yawn "Good morning"

"Good morning...I like your pajamas" I told her.

Her eyes widen and she look at her pajamas. She shut the door close.

Well then. "Grays coming over" I told her from behind the door "I have something to discuss with him. I just wanted to make sure you're alright with it."

There was a long pause of silence. "Go ahead. Ill be fine. You don't need to ask me too. Its just me Natsu."

I patted her head "Don't worry he and I won't be no where near you."

She smile "I want to come too."

"I..." I'm going to be talking to him about Juvia ... "Sorry" I said "But I don't think its best for you to be there"

"Ah right!" Said Juvia "I promised Lily yesterday that I'll visit her and shell teach me how to ride a horse!"

I smile "looks like you made a friend"

"Yes..." She looks so happy.

"Lily....lily...who's that?"

"Lily? Her full name is Lily Waters!-" she stop as a single tear begin to flow down her face.

I wipe it off "are you okay?"

"Yes..." She said.

"Did something happen?"

"Well....I just had a weird dream. That's all."

"Weird dream?"

"I'll tell you later" said Juvia "I'll get ready. I'll see you at Breakfast"

She close her door but open quickly "Natsu sorry about yesterday!"

"Hmm?"

She look away from my eyes "a-about when you told me you love me and I didn't say it back.."

I laugh "Juvia. Its okay. Im fine. No need to say sorry. Its probably hard for you to say those words to me after all you've been through"

"Natsu..."

"Get ready....how about I wait for you out here?"

"Okay" said Juvia and close her door.

I lean on the wall across from Juvias room waiting for her.

She came out and but fell over towards me. I caught her.

"Juvia! Are you okay? I'll take you to see the doctor"

"No no. I'm fine" said Juvia "I'm just hungry Let's go get breakfast."

We made our way to the dining room for breakfast. I kept my eyes on Juvia in case she pass out.

"When should we have our wedding?" Ask Juvia.

"Hmm...anytime would be good. Even right now"

She became red "b-but natsu San..even right now is impossible. Nothing is ready."

"As long as we are named husband and wife then everything else is not important"

"Didnt you say you want everyone to see..."

"Well true..."

She link her arm with mine and lean on me while we walk.

"Should I call for the doctor?"