22

"Go inside!" shouted one of the mermaids to Arthur " You must before the holy guards get to you !" 

Arthur ran inside as the mermaid sacrificed herself. The door closed and Arthur crated ice to block the door. He begin to run towards Juvia but runs into Gray and his group instead. 

" You!-" shouted Gray but Arthur ran pass them in a blink of eye and through the barrier. " This is none of your business" said Arthur to Gray and ran to Juvia. 

"Make a hole Lily!" I shouted "hurry!"

"I can't Gray! My magic doesn't work on the barrier...I don't know why"

"Hurry" said Arthur while holding Juvia in his hands.

"Stay here forever" said Natsu to Juvia as he push her on the swing "Here-"

"But...I feel like something's missing" said Juvia.

"What is it?" Ask Natsu "I'm here...I should be all you want"

Natsu POV

"Uh..." I groan. What happened? My vision is blurry.

I shook my head and blink a couple of times. I then see Juvia with Arthur.

"Let her go!" I shouted

Arthur look at me and smirk.

"What did you do to her?"

"If you wake her she'll die" sad Arthur.

That bastard "What did you do" I said again.

"Shut up! This wouldn't had happened if none of you intervened!" Yell Arthur "We made it seven times and now all because of a small tiny mistake we're about to fail!"

"Have you ever thought that no matter what it won't work?! Seven times you restarted time and what have you accomplished!" I shouted mad

"One day we will be able to fix all this!" Said Arthur

"And when is that!"

"Don't think that this is the only place where mermaids are. There are other hideouts and when they find us...we will get revenge!"

I then punched him "cut the crap! Just admit that nothing will change!"

"Shut up you fool!" Shouted Arthur. He look down at Juvia in his arms and smile "I will create a bright future for the both of us"

Arthur grab the gift and then ice begin to form around them.

"No!" I shouted but Arthur's smirk stopped me "No one will be able to melt this. While we wait for rescue Juvia will be taking the test or even better be done with it." He begun to laugh.

I clench my fist and punched the ice braking it. "Don't you forget" I whisper "I was the one who set her free from being frozen!"

Arthur's eyes widen. He let go of Juvia and then cracked his knuckles "how interesting! How fun!"

I back up and smirk "Bring it on"

Juvia POV

"What else is needed? Isn't this the memory you've always wanted?" Whisper Natsu to me.

A memory I've always wanted...

"Something is missing" I told Natsu. What is it?

"I'm here" said Gray standing in front of me he bow down and smile at me "I remember how much you love lilies" he snap his fingers and the field of flowers became a field of Lilies.